Age and My Wife and Kids (1 Viewer)

Fry

i was just watching My Wife and Kids today (during the ads for American Idol) and i noticed the father's son, Junior on My Wife and Kids was graduating from high school (class of '03). now this came as a huuuuge shock to me cos i thought he was around 13 years old. i checked out his real age on the net and it turns out he's actually 22!!! woah..so old yet so young looking! he looks waaay younger than me (and his sister on the show) and what's even more amazing is that the father, Damon Wayans is 43!! :eek: i thought he was at least in his late 20s. man these people are ageless.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I knew damon wayans was in his 40's...but the son looks nowhere near 22!!

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
there was a guy on one of those records shows (like ripley's or guiness or something) and half of his head was missing, i forget why. anyway, the son looks just like him.

edit: i don't like this show.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
haha just like that girl who was in bend it like beckham (worst movie of all time) ... and is now in er as a doctor, she like looks young yet shes heaps old ...

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
everyone is like at least ten years older than the age of the character they're playing like that chick from Buffy who played cordelia, I was told she's like 30 or something? That would be really really weird...

Thomas_wow

i think the episodes we get atm are about 2-3 years old, so that could explain it... unless you found his age from the ones we're seeing...

yeah the guy who plays spike in angel is pretty old as well...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
/me *blinks*

in his 20s gosh.

the daughter is adorable, the lil one (katie??).

Fry

Originally posted by Thomas_wow
i think the episodes we get atm are about 2-3 years old, so that could explain it... unless you found his age from the ones we're seeing...

yeah the guy who plays spike in angel is pretty old as well...
he graduated in '03 so that ep was only last year.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i saw that ER ep when that bend it like bekham girl was is in it. She still only looks like shes 19 or sumthin...how do these ppl do it?

Fry

another big shocker is Keiko Agena who plays Lane on Gilmore Girls..she's actually 30 playing an 18 year old..*gasp*

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
man i still my wife and kids is an awesome show...i still think Jr is the best...reminds me of myself..acting all stoopid...

capsicum

HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
fuck me i hate that show. it's fucking terrible.
what's so bad about it? I find it pretty amusing!

Originally posted by Fry
i was just watching My Wife and Kids today (during the ads for American Idol) and i noticed the father's son, Junior on My Wife and Kids was graduating from high school (class of '03). now this came as a huuuuge shock to me cos i thought he was around 13 years old. i checked out his real age on the net and it turns out he's actually 22!!! woah..so old yet so young looking! he looks waaay younger than me (and his sister on the show) and what's even more amazing is that the father, Damon Wayans is 43!! :eek: i thought he was at least in his late 20s. man these people are ageless.
22? Man, I thought he was like 13 the first time I saw him! And I never knew the father was in his 40s! It's like Frankie Muniz who plays Malcolm in Malcolm in the middle. He's like in his early 20s or something but he looks like a young teen to me!

Fry

Originally posted by capsicum
It's like Frankie Muniz who plays Malcolm in Malcolm in the middle. He's like in his early 20s or something but he looks like a young teen to me!
nah, he's only 18 but he still looks incredibly young.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)