Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

tangotrace

SUPER HERO
HSC
have decided i could handle no more then like... 18 months younger and no more than 5 older. yup yup

Geoff Leonard

HSC
N/A
Age makes NO!, NO!, NO! difference, if you disagree you sir are a SHITHOUSE!

DrkTravlr

HSC
I definitely don't think that age matters. It's all about mindset, if you and your partner are at the same mental level and maturity level then age makes no difference.

That being said, it's easy to see why the natural trend is for girls to see older men and men to like the younger ladies.

I'm currently seeing an older guy, and I couldn't ever see myself with someone younger than me (I'm 21).

Another thing to think about. Why would a guy over the age of 21 want to see a girl younger than he? She can't really indulge him by going out anywhere that is 21+.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
this is Australia in case your wondering & not the USA, where almost everything becomes available to you at the age of 18.

sthcross.dude

HSC
DrkTravlr said:
Why would a guy over the age of 21 want to see a girl younger than he? She can't really indulge him by going out anywhere that is 21+.
Why would you want her to come with you to bars.

You want her to fuck you and then fuck off.

larahrah

HSC
I'm 16 and my boyfriend's 19. I don't want to go out with him and his mates to bars or clubs or pubs so I have no worries with that.

In the end if you're mature enough to be working with the idea of an age gap, you're mature enough to be in the relationship in my opinion.

Mongoosedog

HSC
age matters, if they are too old they are smart enough to go to the police

Geoff Leonard

HSC
N/A
Yeah this can be a problem, because then you get those shithouse bastards from a current affairs program on your ass.

Locul

Banned
HSC
yeah i know how you feel. and now even Oprah has gotten the band wagon... then again she provided epic lulz with her 9000 penises but now the kids are extra alert

B

Ben Fordham

Geoff Leonard said:
Yeah this can be a problem, because then you get those shithouse bastards from a current affairs program on your ass.
Excuse me but you have been advocating against child sex laws which protect the innocence of younger children which is of great concern to parents.

DrkTravlr

HSC
sthcross.dude said:
Why would you want her to come with you to bars.

You want her to fuck you and then fuck off.

I never said anything about bars. I said places that were 21+ (there's more than bars out there with age limits). Secondly, I'm a girl. So bringing "her" to a bar so she can just fuck me really does not interest me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)