• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

SMP213

HSC
jus wondering... do you think its weird if the girl is 2 years older than the guy??
and the guy thinks his totally in love, could it really be love??

HSC
that is fucking sick okay?
80% of 15 is 12
12.8 for 16
13.6 for 17
14.4 for 18

you are a sicko

half your age plus 7 okay guy

if you're 20 you can have 17yr old

evil_kitten

HSC
I quite like older men, but thats becuase i can manipulate them =)
i find that younger guys are easier to manipulate.
the older guys, unless theyre really desperate, know what your doing so they dont cave nearly as easy.
which is good for an actual relationship, but bad if you just wanna use them.

Last edited:

redflower666

HSC
age has no right to come between you and the person you love. if you love him, then thats all that will ever matter to you. age shouldnt be a problem and if anyone tells you it should be, tell them where to go.

yoshi2432

HSC
hey im not sure if this is right can you plz tell me
my gf just turned 15 and im 17 we just started goin out and there is no sex involved wat so ever. but i turn 18 in 2 weeks does this matter??
plz i need your help

SMP213

HSC
it doesnt matter at all. just make sure you done have sex with her before she's 16!

i honestly dont get the whole age gap problems, i mean if it was like 20 years gap or something i would be like whoa!

but if you wanna be with her, and she wants to be with you, then stuff the age, but yer, watch the whole underage sex situation ok!!

you -nG-

HSC
It doesn't just depend on you. Some of your peers and family might not take lightly on a massive age difference. Sure, if you are both mature enough in handling the relationship you can't go wrong, but there is always the chance that you would be open to public scrutiny (sp?)

HSC
I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 28. We've been together for almost 4 years, there's never been an issue. It depends on how mature you are I guess.
haha fuck you cant be serious

14yr old dating a 24yr old

does he have fucking down syndrome but an 11inch cock or what?

HSC
fuck me you kids are dumb

age does matter you stupid fucks

with your logic it is okay for a 40yr old man to love (with a sexual subcontext) a 8yr old boy
What is wrong with you paedophilia enabling cunts

HSC
As I said, maturity levels. I think that's what my initial post was about. So yeah, just scroll back and you'll get your answer.

I don't like your extreme example of an old man with an 8 year old boy; that's against the law. Anything within the realms of the law is fine in my opinion. The law reflect's society's standards in general so I'm assuming the majority of people in Australia would agree with me on this one.

EDIT: and the point of my post was that people with a "large" age difference can have a long and successful relationship. We've been together for 4 years and have never had any issues. If you're both on the same wavelength emotionally I think go for it. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just cynical.
Lol okay which brings me back to my other point.
For a 24yr old to have comparable maturity to a 15yr old child he must have a severe mental deficiancy.

Thus the only benefit for you in the relationship must be his huggggeeee meaty cock.

Also my example with the old man and young boy/girl is THE EXACT SAME SITUATION AS YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND

the law does not make a distinction between 40yrs old and 8, and 24 and 15 lol both are equally illegal.

All im saying is for a 24yr old man to be on the same emotional wavelength as a 15yr old child, he must be clinically retarded.

Nintendo 64

HSC
I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 28. We've been together for almost 4 years, there's never been an issue. It depends on how mature you are I guess.
lol this is wat im picturing this relationship being like
[youtube]AwnfWDsNEbo[/youtube]
dis bby like der damn gold right der

HSC
Umm either that or the 15 year old's mature? I never said there was sex involved. It's perfectly legal to be seeing someone 10 years your senior at 15 with no sexual relationship.

And actually there is a HUGE distinction between a 40 year old/8 year old and a 24 year old/15 year old.

One is called peadophillia and the other is called statutory rape. Both have completely different forms of punishment. You're officially an idiot.
Haha keep telling yourself that. You are obviously quite immature even for an 18year old.

There is no distinction. Statutory rape is not distinguished in NSW law lol. I think you will find that 24/15 is also classified as paedophilia.

You are delusional. You are going out with a mentally deficient 28year old.

rougesummer101

medical misc
HSC
i dont think that age matters at all, mostly for the fact that i can never tell how old people are anyway and end up likeing 30 somthing year old guys... :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)