• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Age differences? (1 Viewer)

What is the maximum age difference?

• year 12-12

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • year 12-11

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • year 12-10

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • year 12-9

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • year 12-8

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • there is no max!!!!

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'd go year 10-12, no lower.
EDIT: But given that all the year 10s at my school were blokes, it's a thought I never gave much consideration.

HSC
Annegelic said:
that's because girls mature faster than guys and blablabla. a yr 12 guy would probly have the same level of maturity as a yr 9-10 girl.

when is it crossing the line ? when the guy is a teacher and the girl a student. heh.. probly not what you meant.
maybe =/ alot of the girls in year 9/10 in the neighbouring girls school near mine are really immature & loud

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
well when i was in yr 9 and 10 i was dating guys who were 20 and 21 at the time which is a bit errrr now. personally i don't think i could date someone younger, i have a iffy thing about it.

i put down yr 10-12 cause that was the difference for my only "relationship" (read:casual shit) that happened with someone from school although it happened once in yr 8-10 and once in 9-11 in terms of what years we were in.

anyway i kinda think 15 and below is gross because whilst any girl that age will proclaim to know what they're doing, they're really don't

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i am of the opinion that a girl is as old as her boobs are big

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
when you're younger the age difference seems huge, but as you get older it shrinks ^^
like... a 13 year olf and a 17 year old would seem really wrong... but a 23 and a 27 doesn't seem as bad. and a 58 and 62 is even... better! :D lol
girls are said to be 2 years more mature than guys of the same age, which is why it's good for girls to go out with a guy a couple of year older than them ^^

chii

HSC
N/A
My first impression coming across this thread was some sicko posted up would it be ok of someone who was at the age of "12" i was like..."wth?! eww"

Anyway, grade <12, you're all in high school, enjoy life a bit.
When everyone hits the age of 18 or is out of highschool then.... NO ONE CARES?!
seriously, no one would care about age differences after that.

Mainly because you would be considered "mature" and "legal" and you have your own responsiblities to uphold towards to

:)

tennille

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
when you're younger the age difference seems huge, but as you get older it shrinks ^^
like... a 13 year olf and a 17 year old would seem really wrong... but a 23 and a 27 doesn't seem as bad. and a 58 and 62 is even... better! :D lol
girls are said to be 2 years more mature than guys of the same age, which is why it's good for girls to go out with a guy a couple of year older than them ^^

That is so true. What about 100 and 96? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)