Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have any qualms with it

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • It should be raised

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
ohne said:
16 seems pretty good to me
I've never really thought about it as it hasn't really concerned me yet. :rolleyes:
There are those who consent before the age, and those who only become interested some years after, but as long as it's consent* - ie the law protects who it's supposed to then it's probably ok, it's just an age to choose because the line has to be drawn somewhere. 16 seems to work.

*NB Questions of varying emotional maturity among teenagers have been conveniently overlooked for this little argument - my assumption was that if you know how it works and you want to try it out, without being pressured (which is unfortunately not always the case) then that's consent and it's not anybody else's business.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
I would like it lowered to 13............cos theres some really hot 13 year olds...and its really hard for me to wait for them to turn 16.

lol i recon once a chick has tits she is fair game.

The rape thing -- if girls wnata slut around.. and all that..and they get raped --- im only a little sympothetic.
Once again, Tattooguy graces us with his presences.

I think 15 is to young. 16 seems the perfect age for me.

tattoodguy

About the rape thing ------------ lady bec.......that was my heart felt opinion..it wasnt a joke.

girls need to learn personal responsibility.

Im not syaing girls should be raped ------ and i wouldnt rape a chick- but girls who slut around, and fuck with guys heads, tease etc and play games..or hop in cars with strangers.......and shit like that ---------------- they gota learn the hard way i guesss. Im not going to be sympathetic to morons.

Im sympoethic to chicks who are just at the wrong place and wrong time..who are raped and they did nothing wrong.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
LadyBec said:
i have no issues with it.
It's fairly irrelevant though isn't it? people under 16 DO have sex, it happens raising the age wouldn't prevent it. Likewise lowering the ages wouldn't necessarily lead to younger kids having sex, just because you can doesn't mean you will
Lowering it further is a bad idea because it will allow adults to take advantage of children. And do it legally to boot.

I don't think the law should be changed regarding sex, but some similar laws need to be lowered or raised. If we think children are responsible enough to have sex with someone at 16, why can they only see naked pics of that person when they turn 18? :rolleyes:

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You can copulate at 16,
but you can't look at pr0n until you're 18.

Now that's stuffed.

[Edit]: Ah, didn't see the previous post.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
You can copulate at 16,
but you can't look at pr0n until you're 18.

Now that's stuffed.

[Edit]: Ah, didn't see the previous post.
And thats going to stop you? It doesn't stop me!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
oh, wait, in Pakistan, girls wouldn't be in the tertiary education system, would they?
of course girls are in the tertiary education system in Pakistan.

I think the age of consent is fine as it is.

mugrug

Well I'm glad that the honmosexual age of consent was lowered to 16 (just after i turned 16, yay!) But that doesn't stop anyone.

A fat, balding 40 year old man fucking a 17 year old boy is just disgusting but by the law perfectly alright. However in thecase of a guy here in Tamworth he was dating a 17 year old before the age was lowered to 16... but then again he also fucked a 14 year old boy.

Paedophiles sicken me, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about bar firebomb their house (which at times seems like a viable option.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)