Age Of Empires 2 (1 Viewer)

Evergreenx

HSC
Hey just wonderin if anyone out there used to be a real keen age player like myself. let me know if your interested in a modem game or somethin. I was 1800 rating. Sam

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
>_> AOE2. Shit, I played that in Year 4. Build loads of them cannon towers.

HSC
I remember playing this game a few years back on my computer! Haha, i sucked at this game. I loved it though. My brother always won -_-

psycho-sami

HSC
hahgaha i remember this game hahaha it did give some goof entertaining couple of hours till it starts to get a bit boring haha

Evergreenx

HSC
haha yeah i love it its so fun haha pity they shut the online gaming zone for it down. now i got noone to play

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
I used to play Age of Mythology.
In "Death Match" i was 1880 Number 2 in the World

LankanG

Maha Pimp
HSC
just get age of empires 3....mind you it isnt that great...however you could try commandos...u dont control as much ppl..but its fun !

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
In year 11, I played no other PC game than the only decent game my PC could run, Age of Empires 2.

I havent played in ~1 year, but I reckon I could beat any challengers.

My MSN is ixion01@hotmail.com . Would love to have a game for old times sake.

Evergreenx

HSC
sounds good logain. but im gonna have to crush you haha. and all these new games out.. well my computer is really up to standard to run without serious lag. and for most the game play lacks anyway or is way to distracting like WoW and must keep away from while doing HSC haha =)

kony

HSC
yeah awesome game, though at times bit stupid with the inbalanced units.

e.g. Koreans with onagers that is like a movable trebuchet and 100% accurate.

Spanish cannon galleons invincibility, because their cannons are instant, unlike other civs where the cannons take like 3 seconds to hit.

Persian War Elephants having no true counter.

Magicana

HSC
kony said:
yeah awesome game, though at times bit stupid with the inbalanced units.

e.g. Koreans with onagers that is like a movable trebuchet and 100% accurate.

Spanish cannon galleons invincibility, because their cannons are instant, unlike other civs where the cannons take like 3 seconds to hit.

Persian War Elephants having no true counter.
Persian War Elephants are countered by: Anything fast with arrows on horseback.

Manual says: Strong against: Swordsman, archers
Weak Against: Pikeman, Camels, Monks, Mamelukes. So horse archers would do fine, in groups. I remember that the Mongol special unit was good at taking it down too.

Not to mention it is not nearly as unbalanced as AOE1... god that game was unbalanced and shitty.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
yeah, elephants were good, but mamelukes and halbediers fucked them royally. In a traditional game, too, the Koreans were overpowered (even being banned from DM and Michi games), but they were too flimsy to rush/flush with, which was their true strategy.

Damn, you guys make me want to play this game now! It was such a good strategy game. My favourite strat was mongol castle rush. I remember one guy I used to play with could get to castle age in 9 minutes. My best was only ever 11.5 minutes, and I had dick all resources. But then again, there were some freaks out there.

Evergreenx

HSC
Hm i have to disagree haha cavalry archers are ok if theres only a few. but elephants paired with archers of there own or siege work great against cav archers. Halberdiers work fine stopping elephant attacks. Especially backed up with british longbows. As for koreans with their onagers and spanish with the cannon ships, well they really are unbalanced and unfair lol

HSC
Used to be a gun at this game, got recruited by a shitload of clans online and whooped everyones ass. Onagers ftw

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
the 9 minute strategy is only available with the mongols, because of their fast hunting bonus... man I know too much about a game I haven't played for a few years..

And DM players... ppffft.. Get some skill :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)