Age Of Empires 2 (1 Viewer)

kony

HSC
in a Michi or DM game, one basically has too many resources to be able to spend it on cheap units like halberdiers. it takes at least 2v1 to take down an elephant, and so what if u got 60 elephants? (which is entirely plausible)

you'll need 120 halberdiers. which is somewhat stretching plausibility. then you got the elephant trample effect, meaning the halberdiers get one hitted.

as for calvary archers, they're weak against everything and you gotta hit and run, which means you gotta control the units personally, leaving everything else unattended to = quick loss.

maybe Aztec monk squad is a counter...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I love this game and I still have it installed.

join #hsc @ au.austirc.net through mIRC and we can arrange some MP games, guys.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
kony said:
in a Michi or DM game, one basically has too many resources to be able to spend it on cheap units like halberdiers. it takes at least 2v1 to take down an elephant, and so what if u got 60 elephants? (which is entirely plausible)

you'll need 120 halberdiers. which is somewhat stretching plausibility. then you got the elephant trample effect, meaning the halberdiers get one hitted.

as for calvary archers, they're weak against everything and you gotta hit and run, which means you gotta control the units personally, leaving everything else unattended to = quick loss.

maybe Aztec monk squad is a counter...
30/40 Mamelukes > 60 Elephants.

Also, if you can't micro cav archers, you will lose.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Logain said:
30/40 Mamelukes > 60 Elephants.

Also, if you can't micro cav archers, you will lose.
Agreed on both counts. Mamelukes just generally pwn though as long as you don't let them die. They're like liquid gold.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Slidey and I had the first of many BoS matches, with my Huns beating his Celts in a 1v1 RM game :D

TeutonMaster

HSC
so what race does anyone here play as?? i play as teutons hence where i got my name...

old.skool.kid

HSC
Haha i havent played this game for ages, i always wnted to play multiplayer but didnt know how.
I would play someone if they wanted.

I lyk celts, spainish or persians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)