"Monk ... I need a monk ..."

"The wonder, the wonder thewonderthe ... NO!"

"Blame you ISP"

"All hail, King of the LOSERS!"

"You played for two hours to die like THAT!?"

"Raiding Party!"

"Nice town ... I'll take it."

"Don't point that thing at me!"
if u ever played online, u would know of the constant spamming of the laughter sound. by people

SeDaTeD

HSC
"this iiiiis rts3, this iiiis rts3, this iiiis rts3, thiiiis is rts3"
taunt 999 i think it was.
Loved the age series. empire earth and RoN never had the same feel.
If you check out the heavengames forums, you will get some idea of new features, although ES are being quite tight lipped about it, which is a good thing.

I don't need convincing, just "It's out" will make me buy it hehe.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i've played Age of Mythology though not a fan of it. i prefer the Civilisation series.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
i've played Age of Mythology though not a fan of it. i prefer the Civilisation series.
yeh so i am guessing yuor a fan of micromanaging and less warfare then

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i like warfare, i just prefer to build a huge army, expand my influence, steal resources, build up my civilisation defensively so that if they do attack me they get pulverised. i like world domination and the slowness of it. i don't like the whole star craft strategy play as i prefer to cheat and build up units THEN attack.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Yeah, I used to play when I could (not often). You'd know it was me (especially on Arena maps) when some guy called Lamenter Encarmine used cavalry-heavy armies to march right up to your villages and their resource deposits and threaten to slaughter them unless you payed tribute, while in the meantime my siege weapons were hacking a path though the woods with another cavalry-heavy force ready to trample your town to pieces (but only after you'd paid tribute).
wtf u cant pay tribute in AOK , maybe in aoe 1 if thats what yuor talking about.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
my friend told me that if you make a site good enough with the theme of AOE3 they will send u an early BETA version of the game . has anyone done naytihng to get early versions of a game?

asscookie

dork.
HSC
I bought the first two (rather, my mum bought me the first two) with all the expansions and I loved it. AOM wasn't as good; I managed to get a copy of it from suprnova before it went away. The AOM expansion was even weirder than AOM - they didn't seem to put as much thought into it as they did with AOE and AOK, the story lines were a bit disjointed and were too far removed from reality (the retelling of myths was wrong, too). Hopefully this game will be better..

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
asscookie said:
I bought the first two (rather, my mum bought me the first two) with all the expansions and I loved it. AOM wasn't as good; I managed to get a copy of it from suprnova before it went away. The AOM expansion was even weirder than AOM - they didn't seem to put as much thought into it as they did with AOE and AOK, the story lines were a bit disjointed and were too far removed from reality (the retelling of myths was wrong, too). Hopefully this game will be better..

Age of Mythology (AOM) is based on non real , but rather mythological texts, so anything is realyl possible in the game. AOE series is based on actual historic dates and uses real war units. so i am guessign thats why u didnt really enjoy AOM. But AOE3 should be the same but better as AOE2 so i am looking farward to it

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
SashatheMan said:
Age of Mythology (AOM) is based on non real , but rather mythological texts, so anything is realyl possible in the game. AOE series is based on actual historic dates and uses real war units. so i am guessign thats why u didnt really enjoy AOM. But AOE3 should be the same but better as AOE2 so i am looking farward to it
Does anyone know what time frames it will be covering

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Korn said:
Does anyone know what time frames it will be covering
Discovery Age
Colonial Age
Industrial Age
Imperial Age

the wierd thing is that imperial age is in aok so i dotn know maybe tehres two diffenrtt imperial ages or maybe they are zooming into that era before imperial

sladehk

le random
HSC
In RoN, the nations powers aren't that obvious/effective

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i hear i need a 64 mbs Video card to enjoy the game or even play it. damnit i only got 32 :(
Try ARC Computers and Computer Worldfor a Video Card

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Korn said:
Try ARC Computers and Computer Worldfor a Video Card

yeh need money. damnit. i should really upgrade my comp again. 40 gig harddrive is begging to be bigger too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)