AGE OF EMPIRES II: The Conquerors POST-HSC Tourney (1 Viewer)

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Haha, well do you guys wanna play a 1v1 or 2v2 tourney? The only problem with 2v2 is you get stuck with crappy allies sometimes.

I don't play on zone much, I did play for a while, but then Y12 started and I just wanted a more relaxed atmosphere than the rated rooms, so I use Gamespy Arcade. I still have an old nick BBC_G4mb1t I think on zone but I'd probably recreate.

We don't need to do it through zone, we could just do it with IPs and MSN, or we could use gamespy arcade.

Anyone who plays rated, what are your rates? I only made it up to 17++... some fuckers on zone are pretty kickass.

Any favourite civs? strats? I am pretty versed in the standard huns flush/boom but my favourite tactic is the Celts FC + siege 'n'pikeman rush... kickass strat. :D

Digital_Spork

HSC
I dunno, maybe create a crappy little website where you can get players to sign up and put brackets etc...

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Ahm, if its Deathmatch Post-Imperial and explored sign me up wahahahha msg me =]

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i cant and i think a number of others can;t play via ip > router. i can't host and i can't join via ip thanks to it :D

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
you just open the ports on your router, not hard through a few steps.

i might get this game after hsc sometime and play

ZacZ

HSC
Ok lets just say i will win and call it at that.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I've been finding that I can't join by IP lately, where I could before. What's up? Ever since I got ADSL and an external modem, it's not working. How do I open up ports or whatever?

HSC
wooooo!!! what a madd idea, but first things first, i must acquaint myself with AOE2 conquerors for a while. THEN i will join this most interesting BOS tourney!!! woOOO!!!

NO CHEATERS :D

-- will start playing AOE2 when HSC is done, and if i do not have possession of AOE3.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
ill play but i lost my AOE 2 disk so i gotta find it b4 i out in conquoers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)