Age What Dose It Matter!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

what age is to old to be doing your hsc

Votes: 4 9.5%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 15 35.7%

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

ambi89

HSC
ok i have only just turned 19 and im in yr 12 doing my hsc is that a problem when at other schools there are 26 to 60 year olds doing there hsc so i dont get what the big deal is i want a good job abnd i need my hsc because these days it helps

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
you're that age and still cant articulate yourself with a keyboard infront of you.
thats what it matters

Scissors

HSC
ambi89 said:
ok i have only just turned 19 and im in yr 12 doing my hsc is that a problem when at other schools there are 26 to 60 year olds doing there hsc so i dont get what the big deal is i want a good job abnd i need my hsc because these days it helps
wait wait wait.

what?

ambi89

HSC
Scissors said:
wait wait wait.

what?
at my old school when i was in yr 9 there were 60 yr old doing there hsc for a job they wanted to get and need a new hsc for the skills

ambi89

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
you're that age and still cant articulate yourself with a keyboard infront of you.
thats what it matters
i dont give a shit what you say so what high school did u go to a posh stuck up one

tania O

HSC
ambi89 said:
at my old school when i was in yr 9 there were 60 yr old doing there hsc for a job they wanted to get and need a new hsc for the skills

:speechless: hhhhhhhh.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
ambi89 said:
i dont give a shit what you say so what high school did u go to a posh stuck up one
no, i go to an amazing highschool ranked 464th in 07.
its falling to pieces. in the 1890s it was a timbermill. they wrecked most of it but theres a few buildings, that arent in use, obviously, that have the original foundations.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
I knew it was those immigants, even when they said it wasn't, i knew it was them.

Lol but seriously, stfu. I dont think 60 year olds actually go to school. Once you're past a certain age i would think the only option would be those after school tafe like courses. Which is completely different to actually attending school. mebbe im wrong. Also i didn't know we completed our HSCs for "the skills".

boris

Banned
HSC
cookie.banana where are you from? you used to have nw nsw for location didnt you? bourke?

boris

Banned
HSC
i went to school with a heap of kids from bourke and bre and that and they were about as eccentric as you so i just guessed

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
boris said:
i went to school with a heap of kids from bourke and bre and that and they were about as eccentric as you so i just guessed
haha eccentric

i've never been to bourke

us country kids are pretty out going

but i am NOT a bogan/ total cowgirl or whatever the rumours of country kids are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)