Aggressive rollerblading (2 Viewers)

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Hahaha, nah i'm only stirring. I've only been skiing when i was little. I've snowboarded recently and i had an awesome time but their are obvious limitations with a board strapped to your feet. No offence daddy k but can you please not insult my mate Luke D - seriously mate he's the nicest bloke he doesn't deserve it. Some of those ski videos are hectic!

camzilla

HSC
when i think of rollerblading, I think of skate plus and CHANGE DIRECTION!
i miss skate plus =[

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
hahah agressive rollerblading
sounds like skating out of a burning police helicoptor yelling out 'EXTREEEEEEEEEME'

Adrian.

HSC
What's the best way to get started with blading? What's a good way to learn? I don't know anyone who blades so I can't get someone to teach me. How much do a basic pair of blades (for aggresive blading) cost?

Luke_D

HSC
A decent pair will set you back about $200-$400. I got started by just watching some clips of bladers and stuff. I know this sounds dumb, but I started playing (I think it's called) 'Rolling' on PS2 and it helped me learn quite a few of the grinds. It's not very popular so it's a bit harder to stay with it compared to skateboarding for example. The only place I know of that sells aggressive skates in Sydney is Manly Blades.

Hope that helps :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)