AGRHHH!! I can't get into SAM! (1 Viewer)

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
R u guys having problems getting into the SAM site as well? and also could you guys give me the sites to any other UAI estimator.... thanks :haha::wave: p.s. I've already looked at other threads about UAI estimators and they have not provided any sites that work.

oly1991

HSC
yeh it down for everyone else aswell....whats the hurry to get a UAI estimate?

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Nah, I use the UAI estimate to find out what score I would need to get, in order to get the marks I want. :)..That's pretty much the only reason why I use it at the moment, as our half yearlies are inaccurate to use. :haha:

allira92

HSC
R u guys having problems getting into the SAM site as well? and also could you guys give me the sites to any other UAI estimator.... thanks :haha::wave: p.s. I've already looked at other threads about UAI estimators and they have not provided any sites that work.
ha you sould like i did yesterday lol
it all works now, i was just on it

x-Manda-x

HSC
Not working for me, the page says Done but the webpage is still white. Guess it must be something to do with certain browsers as it is working for some but not for others.

Guage

HSC
Not working for me, the page says Done but the webpage is still white. Guess it must be something to do with certain browsers as it is working for some but not for others.
Yeah that's exactly what happens to me. Do you use Firefox 3???

HSC
Uni Grad
I can't get on to SAM either, tried using Firefox 3 and Internet Explorer 7. Just comes up with a white screen as previously described.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
dam.. not working for me either.. and BoS has been down alot in the last 2 weeks too... Maybe upgrading to new servers? so they dont crash at the time when HSC marks come out?

lolrofllol

HSC
Yeah, it's still not working for me either. All white screen when it loads.

Guage

HSC
I guess we've figured that it sunder maintenance, but I just tried it with IE6 (32 and 64bit) and white screens for both. Guess we'll have to wait...

Guage

HSC
Actually are there any alternatives that are just as good?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)