• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ahh im so confused. Boys. teh! (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
.....thats why your not meant to send the letter!

It was closure for you woman, not him.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hooked up with an ex during the relationship? I haven't a clue why you decided to stay in the relationship whilst continuing being a cheater.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Don't get back with him. You wanted to be just friends with him? This is what happens.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
we are just friends, he has been ringing me regularly like we are back together but ive stated i just want to be friends, he wants to take me out to dinner on the weekend, which i think ill probably go just to catch up n stuff.. if we hook up it happens, but im definately not getting emotionally attached.. i know his not for me.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
we are just friends, he has been ringing me regularly like we are back together but ive stated i just want to be friends, he wants to take me out to dinner on the weekend, which i think ill probably go just to catch up n stuff.. if we hook up it happens, but im definately not getting emotionally attached.. i know his not for me.
Whatever bitch,
You think this issue is your problem, you need to look in the mirror and think long and hard about what your real problem might be.

Spunge12

HSC
I hate to have to tell you, but you're going to die alone.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Whatever bitch,
You think this issue is your problem, you need to look in the mirror and think long and hard about what your real problem might be.
huh
i dont think i have a problem anymore!
i feel better that we are just friends now.. hook up pals even lol

sabdow

HSC
yeah usually some random nerd would reply with a geeky comment by now trying to sound witty and comical

you're fucking hot that's all i have to say!

Jason Bourne

HSC
N/A
sabdow said:
yeah usually some random nerd would reply with a geeky comment by now trying to sound witty and comical

you're fucking hot that's all i have to say!
Mesmerised by the supposed hawtness of an internet forumite; you truly represent the concept of 'not enough blood for dick and brains at the same time'.

Fucking loser to the max.

sabdow

HSC
Jason Bourne, she actually had a picture of herself up as an avatar a while ago. It is not 'supposed'.

Please delete your post before you are forced to eat more of your words, Mr. "Ex-CIA Agent".

Jason Bourne

HSC
N/A
You're completely missing the point, dolt.

.. you truly represent the concept of 'not enough blood for dick and brains at the same time.
I should note that this point is emphasised further too due to the fact that digging out my profile and the 'Ex-CIA Agent' memo couldn't lead you to deduce this is a troll account. Well done, now go back to masturbating to pics of random internet chicks.

sabdow

HSC
The irony here is that there is a flagrant loser in desperate need of some sort of social life creating unrealitistic accounts on a recreational study forum website. I'm going to go to sleep now, I hope he replies to try and sound smart, desperately trying to redeem himself for the complete idiot and fool he made of himself.

It's the "hey, let's criticise everything that everyone says because I can't get any pussy" syndrome, which seems to be suspiciously linked to the macho's who develop ego's and big heads behind an alias on a forum. Good day, sir.

Jason Bourne

HSC
N/A
sabdow said:
blah blah
Took you 10 minutes to come up with that?

But thanks for those hypocritical comments, created by someone who before couldn't squeeze out anything except for 'Can I do you?' & 'You're fucking hot!'. Like I said, go back to masturbating to her pics. Hahahahahahaha.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Jason Bourne said:
Took you 10 minutes to come up with that?

But thanks for those hypocritical comments, created by someone who before couldn't squeeze out anything except for 'Can I do you?' & 'You're fucking hot!'. Like I said, go back to masturbating to her pics. Hahahahahahaha.
omg you actually timed it?
whos the loser now!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i dunno if it got resolved cbb readingthe others.... so i figure id bump..

if he doesnt want or cant commit to you..

then all u can do is get closure and move on... if its tough it was because you became a lil dependent on them.. and fixing it is through just remembering it for next time. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)