Ahhhhhhhh (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm really starting to panic now. We're really only about half way through our national study, we spent a couple of days on our identity somewhere in there, and our teacher doesn't think we'll be able to start the international study much before the end of term.. then first week of next term we have a class presentation which should take us into the second week to do, then week three is trials..... ahhhhhh! Is anyone else starting to panic about finishing the course adequately?

0Jade0

HSC
We are behind aswell. Basically we are teaching ourselves most of the content.

rama_v

HSC
Yeah dont worry too much about it. We had only JUST started our international study about 1 week before our trials...We got the personality study as an assessment where we researched it ourselves but for WWII our teacher just gave us sheets to read over - we didnt go through it in class. THe content is just too much, luckily (or unlucky for you), this is the last year for this modern sylabus. Next years sylabus cuts out a lot of content

reemz

HSC
DementedDonkey said:
I'm really starting to panic now. We're really only about half way through our national study, we spent a couple of days on our identity somewhere in there, and our teacher doesn't think we'll be able to start the international study much before the end of term.. then first week of next term we have a class presentation which should take us into the second week to do, then week three is trials..... ahhhhhh! Is anyone else starting to panic about finishing the course adequately?

dont worry ur not the only 1 like that heaps of schools havent finished there coarse but ur teacher should be modifying ur trials question becoz it isnt really ur fault so dont stress

HSC
am on hols now. so far we've had one lesson of international studies. first week and 1/2 back we are doing presentations, then trials are week 3. Hope they modify it! Otherwise I'm screwed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)