Ahmad Shah Style-Based Notes, Revised, Edited, Perfected. (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

Simorgh

HSC
My school does Industrial as well :D

Go for the concise notes on here rather than the originals.

Simorgh

HSC

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I think this is why he's famous

Hey Ahmad, just wanted to say thank you so much for letting others access your HSC science notes (Chem for me :) ). I learned everything at home myself because my teachers weren't great, and your notes helped an incredible amount!

I'm studying Advanced Science this year at uni and Biology is a prereq for one of my junior units, however I didn't take HSC Bio. I was going to look back on your notes and study before the course starts, but your website doesn't work anymore D: Have you taken your notes down?
^This was on his visitor messages

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Also Simorgh, have you finished all your production of materials and space notes yet?

When r u starting the acidic environment and Motors and generators?

Simorgh

HSC
Also Simorgh, have you finished all your production of materials and space notes yet?

When r u starting the acidic environment and Motors and generators?
Bro I am only quarter way at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to finish them during the holidays.

osamaelias

HSC
N/A
Hey boys;

I dont know if anyone ever paid attention to this thread, friendly bump (my bio/chem notes are one of the most downloaded in history of BOS which till today im proud of, hopefully this thread would get stickied would've been a dream).

To those wondering what ever happened to me, my instagram is naughty_watermelon (www.instagram.com/naughty_watermelon).

Got offered a job by most top law firms, my mindset in the above thread paved my way into many avenues of life. Genuinely became sucessfull in nearly every field i was thrown in, and i thank the lord for his blessings.

Study hard boys (yes your 6+ hours) and MAKE SURE YOU PUMP OUT TRIAL EXAMINATIONS (because at the end of day youll be put in an exam, so make sure its 'just another exam').

God bless.

osamaelias

HSC
N/A
What ever happened to this thread; my younger brother is now in year 12 so i decided to remind him a tad bit about myself.

Hopefully i still have the record for the most downloaded notes? or possibly...

Now to life, i dont know where Ahmad Shah is or where i could find him, i have big big pull in south-west sydney streets but subhanallah i could never located him.

It was in his honourship, that i continued the legacy of his noted and naming them 'Ahmah shah idil.... 'revised, edited, p..." and the reason was being was that Ahmed if you ever end up on this page, you know Shiek Mohammed NasirAldin Albani, he revisted edited and 'hasan' over 40,000 weak narrations of Muhammed (pbuh), when asked why? 'i want to be closer to muhammed(pbuh) on this earth', and he died as a watch maker.

Hope you guys take heed to the above. Might repost this actually. Hahah. Love you brothers.

iStudent

HSC
Nice thread man. Throwback to when I did my HSC in 2014, picking up HSC tips and tricks from posts like this and likewise passing those on to those in the years after mine. 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)