Air Crash Investigations (1 Viewer)

cat-lian

HSC
Pretty repetitive in a lot of eps but interesting nonetheless :)

enoilgam

HSC
I love ACI - I am a huge Aviation buff, plus I'm also into the dynamics of disasters and failures so it is a good mix for me.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The best part of shows like this is actually seeing how these types of government agencies methodically solve problems. It's akin to those crime shows except in this case, you can see how the industry has developed over time due to high profile incidents.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Interesting show, gets a bit repetitive though

enoilgam

HSC
The best part of shows like this is actually seeing how these types of government agencies methodically solve problems. It's akin to those crime shows except in this case, you can see how the industry has developed over time due to high profile incidents.
Definitely - I think the airline industry sets the gold standard when it comes to safety, which is largely due to it's ability to react quickly to rectify errors and mistakes.

teeah

HSC
Repetitive.
Not always - I mean the way they respond to the accidents may seem the same but each accident on its own is usually pretty unique.

For some reason I always watch this the night/day of a flight. I find it calming. :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)