Al Jazeera not in Australia :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
UglyJew said:
(with almost each muslim family having more than 20 children and multiplying like pigs as the lebanese woman on heritage.org said).
Thanks for proving you're a racist bigot. I'm sure many women can have 20 children it's so possible I agree. (sarcasm) I guess you think the Indians, Koreans, Chinese and the Indonesians are pigs too? (because they can multiply.) I think the only people which actually have problems multiplying are the Jews. I think it's mainly because they have to have a ceremony and light candles to wipe their asses. ( I bet you can Imagine the ceremony that the Jews have to have before sex. ) I'm also pretty sure that with the rising cost of raising a child, most Jews would prefer not to. Being the greedy bastards that you are. Except, for 15minutes on Hannukah, where sex takes place. If the baby comes then it's ordained by 'G-d' right?

I can also say it is your fault that your country let palestinians into lebanon and use it as a base for attacking Israel. They are unwanted by Egypt, Jordan, Syria or any other arab countries and there must be a reason why no one wanted them in their country!
Attacking Israel? Israel that's not a country I recognise. Do you mean the part of palestine which the Jews stole? Oh, and it's Lebanons faults for having opened borders, unlike Israel where the borders are closed. (Unless, ofcourse you're a Jew then you're welcomed in Israel. Which is quite funny don't you think? Only allowing Jews into a country. Awesome, you're not racist at all. Go Jews!) Anyways, the checkpoints which 'REALLY WERE' established was to stop the PLO entering the predominantly christian parts and to stop IDF/Christians to enter the predominantly muslim part. That war was a DIRECT result of the Israeli theft of Palestine. Where did you expect the palestinians to go after the U.S Led Jews stole their country?

The world would be a better place if there were no Jews.

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
so did anyone read the article about the pope not allowing condoms even between hiv infected couples ? so i guess that means all catholics must have 20 kids ?

*hopeful*

HSC
Exphate said:
[how is this related to Al Jazeera? Woudlnt it be more suited to the God Debate?]
i was just making an off-topic, ridiculious generalisation aryanbeauty style

it doesnt really bother me

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sam04u said:
Thanks for proving you're a racist bigot.

<snip>

Wow. Just, wow.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
so did anyone read the article about the pope not allowing condoms even between hiv infected couples ? so i guess that means all catholics must have 20 kids ?
No it means that catholics are encouraged to have some minimal level of self control, foreign concept to alot of white women today I know ..

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
No she doesn't. She is speaking the most shit I've ever heard in my entire life. Nobody EVER killed people in the checkpoints which she speaks about. The maronite-christians and muslims did have quite a few hiccups throughout time with the Israeli pressure but nothing as has been said. She is a liar and an imbecile, spreading such lies about the Lebanese Muslims wich apparently each have 72 children?

Her lies are an utter failure, claiming that each person has so many children. Who's the most famous christian? George W. Bush, he enjoys killing innocents just as much as that terrorist Bin-Laden does. What was the point in her reference to Osama Bin-Laden? 8 years ago the most famous christian person in the world was Bill-Clinton. He cheated on his wife. What's the point of that? It's just a statement which has no point or value unless I used it to make a racist generalisation.

What that lady said was a filthy, filthy lie.
Islam is a filthy, filthy lie.

Through multiple wives, rape muslims breed like absolute rabbits, not 72, but certainly enough children born into poverty where they become brainwashed imbacilies by following the Islamic faith. How many children do Bush or Clinton have? And no Bush isn't nearly as bad as most muslims.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
How the fuck does multiple wives change anything when the only muslims with more than one wife live in muslim countries, where those multiple wives mean another muslim man has no wife?

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
bshoc said:

Through multiple wives, rape muslims breed like absolute rabbits, not 72, but certainly enough children born into poverty where they become brainwashed imbacilies by following the Islamic faith. How many children do Bush or Clinton have? And no Bush isn't nearly as bad as most muslims.
how many christians out there would associate themselves or their religion with G W Bush.

in what sense is bush not as bad as most muslims?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
withoutaface said:
How the fuck does multiple wives change anything when the only muslims with more than one wife live in muslim countries, where those multiple wives mean another muslim man has no wife?
that is such a confusing phrase/question.

i am too tired....

Osama Bin Laden also think Westerners are idiot and stupid for not converting to Islam. He just cannot believe that after hearing the five pillars of islam people would not convert to it. Similarly, people like the above poster ( Politik) think they are so right and think any other ideas held against theirs are sheer stupidity. They are not ready to listen but force their views upon others, ala islamic style.
thats the biggest bullshit i ever heard - ur the on ein this forum forcing ur views upon others.

lexie85

HSC
bshoc said:

i keep forgeting that muslims have the highest population in the world :cool:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Martyno1 said:
GTFO, that just ruined your post.
Yeah, I just said it to piss him off. He called us pigs? I think those are grounds to aggravate him enough to have an emotional response. Even though, I've never seen him have an emotional response it was worth a try. He Insulted muslim/arabs and the entire world based on the fact that they can 'multiply?'

But, yeah I don't think the world would be a better place without Jews. That was just to trigger an emotional response. Infact the eugenics which have taken place in the Jewish 'race' if it can be called that is astounding. Just look at the ammount of Jewish people who have won the Nobel Prize in various fields.

Basically, here is the point. People have an emotional response, after having a mental one. Then, they make a post based on emotions rather than hard-logic. Basically, it lets you see what they think. I think all of us have fell victim to it, but I hushed when that vgdario and Aryan usually speak crap. You're right though, it came off as racism.

Whatever though, I don't care this is the internet...

Aryanbeauty

HSC
sam04u said:
Thanks for proving you're a racist bigot. I'm sure many women can have 20 children it's so possible I agree. (sarcasm) I guess you think the Indians, Koreans, Chinese and the Indonesians are pigs too? (because they can multiply.) I think the only people which actually have problems multiplying are the Jews. I think it's mainly because they have to have a ceremony and light candles to wipe their asses. ( I bet you can Imagine the ceremony that the Jews have to have before sex. ) I'm also pretty sure that with the rising cost of raising a child, most Jews would prefer not to. Being the greedy bastards that you are. Except, for 15minutes on Hannukah, where sex takes place. If the baby comes then it's ordained by 'G-d' right?
Calling others racist while you continually proved yourself as the bigotted one. Indians, Chinese, Koreans don't have 20 + children and they don't have multiple wives. From the sex scene you talked about thats probably how they did in your country bangladesh lol! A sow (female pig) can have 100+ piglets in its lifetime, Osama bin laden's father had 50+ children! See the striking similarities. Even if jews do not reproduce as much as muslims, they continually kicked islamic ass since 1948. They number less than 10 million and they defeated 500 million plus arabs countries in all wars. It's not about quantity its about quality :D

That war was a DIRECT result of the Israeli theft of Palestine. Where did you expect the palestinians to go after the U.S Led Jews stole their country?
yeah I noticed you blame israel for everything including your ugliness, you need to read the history of lebanon and conflict between Christian and muslims centuries before Israel was created as an independent nation and there was a palestinian issue. The root cause was muslims reproduce like pigs in lebanon and challenging christian authority and domination laid down by the Lebanese Constitution. Typical muslims as usual they cannot live as minority, they always create problems wherever they are , just look at India, Thailand , Phillippines, Russia, muslims form 10% or less in those countries and always terrorise the other people Hindus, christians, buddhists etc. You already witness these savage people here in australia they number less than 1% and are already responsible for significant portion of crime and violence in australia.

Tell us more of what you keep deep down in your heart, you are very similar to Osama Bin Laden, he also wish the world is full of muslims only. I think you represent what most muslims really want ;)

Politik said:
Whoever you are, know this. I am not Muslim. I am of Argentine background, and unlike you, I keep a conservative, but somewhat-liberal view of events and politics.

I'm not sure why I would enforce "Islamic style" opinions on people, since I have as much disdain for Arabs as I do for you, but okay then.I am much, much smarter than you.
I am implying that you are similar with muslims outlook, particularly osama Bin Laden that you cannot accept dissenting views, always calling other retard instead of making your point of view heard. Osama also think all westerner are retard because they will not convert to islam. Yeah calling others retard makes you really feel smart aint ya?

Onebytwo said:
how many christians out there would associate themselves or their religion with G W Bush.

in what sense is bush not as bad as most muslims?
Bush did not go to war in the name of christianity nor religion. Osama declare war in the name of islam, and fought in the name of religion. And most innocent victims of Iraq war are the victims of islamic terrorist, NOT US soldiers.

Sam04u said:
I think those are grounds to aggravate him enough to have an emotional response
Heh you want me to comeback with racist comments, but I will not be drowned into the hate filled filth sludge you live in. I am smarter that that.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Calling others racist while you continually proved yourself as the bigotted one. Indians, Chinese, Koreans don't have 20 + children and they don't have multiple wives. From the sex scene you talked about thats probably how they did in your country bangladesh lol! A sow (female pig) can have 100+ piglets in its lifetime, Osama bin laden's father had 50+ children! See the striking similarities. Even if jews do not reproduce as much as muslims, they continually kicked islamic ass since 1948. They number less than 10 million and they defeated 500 million plus arabs countries in all wars. It's not about quantity its about quality :D
Osama Bin Laden in no way represents the majority of Islam. Infact most muslims just get on with their day to day lives. Again, what does this have to do with Al Jazeera? In your first post you began the racism here, you're the idiot who assumes just because something is muslim it's going to be against you. It's that mentality that I'm trying to procure and with that alleviate the racist epidemic. I guess the only way racism will end is through racism. It's like the omniscience argument in religion; (If god is almight could he make a cofee big enough that even he couldn't drink?)

Why does everything have to always be Jews and Muslims, Muslims and Christians, Christians and Jews, Whites and Blacks? It seems it's impossible to be in the middle of it all. People are all the same, we're all made of blood and bone, love and hate, anger and helplessness. Having multiple wives really isn't an issue and is extremely rare. I know an endless number of muslims and only in extremely rare cases have I even heard of men with more than one wife. (Osama Bin Laden and Royalty.)

But again, this argument doesn't have to be about Islam and Jeudaism, I just can't show this to you in any way. I guess it's our own disillusionment which we must undergo to understand the world around us. I know you understand my opinion in the message I sent you days ago, but it seems you haven't been able to piece together the picture. Whoever you are, you are not my enemy. But, if the only way that you'll learn about me is by being my enemy, then by being my worst enemy you'll understand me better than myself.

yeah I noticed you blame israel for everything including your ugliness, you need to read the history of lebanon and conflict between Christian and muslims
I blame Israel for nothing more than the middle-eastern conflict. I don't understand why people let something as personal as religion seperate them. It's confusin and wrong, don't you agree? Why should you let something so simple potentially make it impossible for you to meet somebody, live in their country and share their ideals? I explained to you in my message my circumstances and I thought you understood me. If it was up to me I'd have a cup of tea with a new person everyday and discuss politics, religion, life, science or whatever their interests are. But, that's impossible in the world we're living in now. I guess that's why you could say I want a new world, where that's possible. Differences, and individuality only make us more diverse and through the differences we have the potential to have a powerful understanding of Life and its meaning.

Tell us more of what you keep deep down in your heart, you are very similar to Osama Bin Laden, he also wish the world is full of muslims only. I think you represent what most muslims really want ;)
You can't be further from the truth their. I would hate nothing more than to have a world filled with robots who act and live exactly the same with no variations. I would despise that more than anything else. I like that I can have a taste of what the 'Italians' made and enjoy a bowl of pasta. I like that I can be so drawn and watch the fantasy lives of ninja in what the 'Japanese' made. I love that I can revelle in the artistry and wonder of the what the 'French' made.

You know me less then you think. Alot less.

I am implying that you are similar with muslims outlook, particularly osama Bin Laden that you cannot accept dissenting views, always calling other retard instead of making your point of view heard.
This is my point of view right now. This is what I believe, and what I've always believed, but this would have gone onto deaf ears otherwise. But now that you hear it what is your reaction? Will you selectively file it so that it doesn't effect you? Will you ignore it and continue with your own beliefs? Will you subconsciously attain these same believes? Only time will tell.

Bush did not go to war in the name of christianity nor religion. Osama declare war in the name of islam, and fought in the name of religion. And most innocent victims of Iraq war are the victims of islamic terrorist, NOT US soldiers.
Bush went to war, for the same reason that Osama Bin Laden went to war and for the opposite reason why I want to go to war.

Osama Bin Laden wants to go to war to protect his people. (The Muslims)
George Bush wants to go to war to protect his people. (The Americans)

I want to go to war to protect people. How about you?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
You are the biggest chameleon here, you pretend to be a peaceful, moderate , multiculturist and then went on to call for a world without an ethnicity you hated with your guts. Your true self is already heard.

I blame Israel for nothing more than the middle-eastern conflict
Actually you blame for everything that you can find in this world that you dont like. You cannot see beyond Israel that the conflict in the mid east has deep seated roots, as history has proved itself that the area is the most conflict prone place in the world. You pretend that Middle east was a peaceful place where men live with 24 virgins happily ever after before Israel was formed. However you are delusional and there are more to the conflict than the formation of Israel. Throughout history Shia and Sunni muslims were fighting for centuries, soon after muhammad's death. There was always conflict between christians and muslims in the area, and also between turks and arabs, arabs and persian.

Osama Bin Laden wants to go to war to protect his people. (The Muslims)
George Bush wants to go to war to protect his people. (The Americans)
Osama went to war to protect his people? more like to kill as many muslims as he can judging from the victims of al qaeda bombings particularly in saudi arabia, jordan, Egypt, Iraq, afghanistan, pakistan etc.

And also you flip flopped again, You said george Bush went to war for OIL now he went to war to protect american!

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
You are the biggest chameleon here, you pretend to be a peaceful, moderate , multiculturist and then went on to call for a world without an ethnicity you hated with your guts. Your true self is already heard.
I am a chameleon in that I am able to influence or take either side, but you haven't been able to identify the auspicious behaviour. If you want to neutralise something you need to provide and equal and opposite force. That's all my involvement was in this and I think we've seen some progression. Again, I don't think you ever took the time to understand as much as you have lately. If you've seen my true self it's now, yet you still are not in the frame of mind to accept the message.

But you don't want that, you don't want for us all to co-exist peacefully. You're always pitting people against each other and this type of mentallity is what's destroying the earth.

ctually you blame for everything that you can find in this world that you dont like. You cannot see beyond Israel that the conflict in the mid east has deep seated roots, as history has proved itself that the area is the most conflict prone place in the world.
It may be that it's the most diverse place in the world in that it has such a combination of cultures, religions and people. It's bound to have a few hiccups but what is the permanent solution to the middle east? I've tried and thought up hundreds of conclusion many fair, many inhumane and it usually boilled down to "Who's to blame?" But, the only solution is for everybody to agree to co-exist in peace. That's the problem, when you talk 'peace' people start pointing fingers and nobody is willing to make a compromise.

The Middle East does have roots of conflict and no it wasn't just because of Israel. I'm pretty sure you know just as well as I do that the conflicts begun shortly after the first caliph of Islam was elected. (Yes, I say elected in a time when monarchs and such roamed the planet.) But, the issue can only be resolved with a solution, If I can't find a way to alleviate the issue with somebody in my own backyard, who grew up in Australia as I did. Then, there's no hope for the world.

Would you be willing to work towards a solution? Where the problem and the blame was dropped and instead a solution was reached? (or are you completely convinced that the evil muslims want to take over the world?)

Osama went to war to protect his people? more like to kill as many muslims as he can judging from the victims of al qaeda bombings particularly in saudi arabia, jordan, Egypt, Iraq, afghanistan, pakistan etc.
Sometimes people in your own group can be against you. (In your opinion.) That may be his opinion, In his opinion he wants to protect his people. However faulty you and I may think it is.

And also you flip flopped again, You said george Bush went to war for OIL now he went to war to protect american!
By securing Oil for the U.S Bush is protecting his people from the future.

I want you to try and consider what I've said. It's not just my opinion it's the opinion of everyone, this isn't a biased message at all.

For this solution to be effective, both sides need to make some compromise. You can't say "If the terrorists stop attacking Israel and America there would be no conflict", because of what happened in 1948. The solution must not only be for peace but to also change what happened in 1948, then and only then can we all co-exist together in peace.

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
yeah politik stop being a Muslim!.

Aryanbeauty's definition of Muslim - "anyone who opposes his views and/or says that Israel and/or America have done bad things and ridicules Jews".

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
Who the hell wants al-JaArab on Australian TV? Do they have national nine news in the middle east?
No..but then again, who wants national nine news anyway? You pick out a stereotype and then apply to all the arabic people. If you actually decided to watch it, you'd understand that it offers free views, actual, personal news instead of the propaganda bull offered by news here.
Watch what you say...

You fucking ignorant moron - Al-Jazeera is one of the best insights into the Middle East available. Do us all a favour and stay out of NCAP. You have no business in here, you cannot converse with anyone in this subsection of BOS, and you rival noone in intelligence in this forum. Fuck off.

Well said :)

bshoc said:
Al-Jazeera ? How much more fucktard leftist can you get? I mean there is enough leftist pandering on the BBC and CNN as its is, who the hell wants a terrorist news network anyway?

Retards.

did you even watch it? retard? I swear, some of you guys must be jewish or something...since you just say things based on your own ignorance like that...or hatred or whatever....but mostly ignorance....

Another fucking moron. Have a read into the history of Al-Jazeera before you throw your polemical shit over this thread. Al-Jazeera is the best opportunity for the Western World to be informed about the issues that are happening in the Middle East. It's SBS without that Asian Anchor.
Right on!

Hey y'know the attorney general wanted to ban SBS, because apparantly it was a channel designed for immigrants...and he only wants an "australian" channel, or something along those lines.

Martyno1 said:
Firstly, do you associate the word 'habib' with all Middle-Easterners or just Lebanese? I'm trying to differentiate between you and the losers who think that Lebanon is the Middle-East. How many Middle-Eastern countries have you been to? (excluding Lebanon and Eypt because they pretty much follow France and the USA in their culture)

Also, yes, I have been to Qatar. It was only for an hour and a half (transit) but still, I've been there. :)
Lebanon IS the middle east?? Some of you losers, or idiots, are just so shockingly ignorant that you consider lebanon "the middle east"...thats just an insult to us Egyptians..

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Warning!
Offensive comments made by both 'sides' of the debate in this thread will not be tollerated, warnings have/will be sent to everyone who has participated in such offensive actions. If these warnings are not heeded then further action will be taken, including possible suspensions.

________________________________________________​

Some recent examples include:

yeah I noticed you blame israel for everything including your ugliness... Tell us more of what you keep deep down in your heart, you are very similar to Osama Bin Laden
and,
The world would be a better place with no jews.
Such comments fall under Section 1 of the forum rules, which you can see Here

MLS said:
Section 1: Offensive posts

1. Members may not engage in discourse which is highly offensive.

2. "Highly offensive" means:

(a) racist in nature, or
(b) maliciously or excessively sexist, or
(c) excessively rude, being very insulting to a reasonable person of ordinary sensibilities.

3. A post will not be offensive if it is clear that a reasonable person of ordinary sensibilities would consider that, in the context of the thread and surrounding posts, the rudeness was intended playfully.

4. Posts do not have to be politically correct.

5. It is not a defence to this section that the comments made in an offensive post were the result of religious beliefs.
Please heed this warning and settle down a bit, I don't want to come down hard on what I feel is a legitimate/worthy discussion (however sidetracked it has become) simply because neither side could control their manners.

Thanks guys,
Chadd.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Is that the best you can do? calling other people retarded? Or is that the best you muslims can do(judging from what marty, hopeful and you have said) Someone calling himself logical without any logic explanation of his point of view instead of making his point clear the only thing he can do is resorting to insult because he has been continously outsmarted :D . And then another muslim came and tried to make fun of someone's grammar because he has nothing to counter my points because I am always right.

1. whether is is 100th or 1st generation muslims in australia ( or anywhere else) are poor, they themselves said so in the Bulletin magazine. Whether other immigrants are poor or not is irrelevant. A chinese immigrant is not going to watch Al jazeera whether he is rich or poor hence other immigrants are poor too is not the point here.

2. They can use any name and make it Al Jazeera virgin 24/7, Al Jazeera peaceful, Al Jazeera dunecoon, Al Jazeera dinkum. The name does not mean anything, the journalist, the management, the content, the sources are still the same.

3. If you don't want to be me then why would you want to create hundreds of my clones on the internet? Just because you are a poor peasant stray dog on the street does not mean the elitist piggy rich are at fault. Learn to appreciate what you have and who you are instead of blaming others for your failure in life.

Your sympathy or empathy is the last thing I need in this world. I did not come here to ask and beg other people on this board " please support me, please help me, Please save me israeli jet fighter bomb my country" I am here purely to have dicussion on what interest me. Also, make your name a proper use and use your logic. Instead of telling us foxnews is jew news, tell us how it is so and show us how logical you really are. There is no need to resort to insult even if it is your family tradition. :rofl:

Why don't you try to find anyone who want to watch al jazeera in australia and prove me wrong? If you are not dying for an arab news then there is no need for al jazeera! Good for australia and foxtel!
I do know that immigrants in general will have lower economic status initially, however this general rule does not applies to muslims, no matter how long they are in a western country they are always backward and of low economic satus, perfect examples are British muslims from Pakistan and bangladesh , arab muslims from north africa and middle east in france and turks in germany and austria who were there since 1960's still they are at the bottom of social structure, compared to Indian Hindus who immigrated to England at the same time or chinese who immigrated to the west. These other groups moved on to the middle class structure while muslim communities are at the bottom, responsible for much of violence and crime in western Europe.
Man i've been following your threads throuhout this post and seriously, the things that you've said can not only be classified, within the boundaries of common sense, as propaganda, but you've obviousally based your reason for hijacking this thread with the bullshit you've been saying, based on the fact that it is or that YOU THINK it is:

• arab
  • "muslim" (its not a "muslim" channel, idiot)
  • that it conflicts with your personal beliefs and hatred towards arabs
  • -that it might actually present the TRUTH of what you do to arabs in the middle east
You're reasons defy the need for there to be free and unbiased journalism, not just jewish propaganda spread by some Israeli supporter. You consider that those who are poor do not deserve the right for news that THEY can relate to, and that applies to them and that represents THEIR viewpoint. You say that muslims will only watch that channel. Not true, thats why its in english. Its there for everyone...oh wait, its because now everyone will know how you persecute people in the middle east is it?

You hijack this thread, and you HAVE hijacked this thread, to spread bullshit and propaganda. So on behalf of the forum community, and despite the fact that i'm probably a bit late i would like to express the viewpoint of the forum.

1. You're an elitist, discriminating, ignorant person who loves to spread bullshit to create a bias against all middle-easterners to those who are so ignorant of whats going on in the middle-east thanks to people like fox and other idiotic jews and jew supporters
  2. From your signature, you justify that the suffering of INNOCENT people with cluster bombs and killings, for the sake of "terrorism" (lololol....propaganda) is right, and that you support it.
Dont respond to that. In fact, shut up and never go on this forum again. I hope to God that you get banned.

And now i'm going to attack your religion. Again, shut up and accept the following facts

1. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, The Messiah, came down. Accept it.
  2. Your temple is gone, replaced by a Mosque. God is no longer with you. He's with the Christians. Accept it
  3. The superpowers of the world are Christian. Majority of people of thw world is Christian. Accept it.
  4. There are more Muslims than Jews. Accept it
  5. No-one likes Jews, you kill and kill just so that you can make yourself stronger, by making everyone weaker. Accept it.
  6. You stole Palestine from the Palestinians. Its not YOUR land, it stopped being YOUR land when the arabs invaded. God abandoned you because your leaders were hipocrites, your people were sinful and that you were thieves and decievers in disguise.
There. Case closed.

My apologies if i have broken the rules, and you may punish me accordingly. But it HAD to have been said. And i have no regrets in what i have said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)