Albert Speer...What's YOUR current assesment? (1 Viewer)

gobby41

Life Goal - $5.000 p/w
HSC
Hi everybody. How is the world treating you?

In Modern history at the moment we are doing an assesment on Albert Speer the booklets about 50 pages of work and theres 100 pages to read. It's pretty much straight comprehension but it's so tideously long and daunting. It is worth 15% and we have an associated essay with it worth 10%. I am assuming this is our major. I was just wondering what everybody else has got at the moment.

Thanks.

veridis

droog
HSC
sounds intense. we havent even touched on speer yet.
our first asessment is next week. research task where we were given 4 topics to choose from. have to research that at home and can take in as many pages of handwritten notes as we want. think we have 1 essay and some short answer questions on our chosen topic once we get in there.

0Jade0

HSC
Well our next assessment is the exams... is that counted? anyway
Our assessment for Speer is an oral 16% and have to choose from a list of about 10 different areas to research. so yeah...

roadcone

HSC
i am assuming it would be 15% of school assessment mark. which means yeah its only worth 7.5% of hsc

HSC
We have an essay due week three this term covering the national and personality studies, giving 10% to each.
The qn is: Analyse the contribution of Albert Speer in the fulfilment of the goals of Adolf Hitler.
However we havent done anything of Speer yet, we prob arent even half way thru germany yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)