albies (1 Viewer)

ben7

hey, i put albies as no. 1 too. thats if i even choose to go to armidale, might go to toowoomba instead.
they are ringin me up for phone interview, im not travelling to armidale for someone to ask me a few qs.. lol
i read on the letter they sent that they had to reject over 300 people last year.. must be popular.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
well armidale is going to be much better than towoomba!!

i'm going up there for the interview 1) cos i didn't make the open day so i haven't really had a look around, and 2) i've spoken to past students and they said you have a much better chance of getting into albies if you are there for the interview, but they do understand that for some it's just not possible

i'm getting worried though - i put my application in like 2 weeks ago and they still haven't called about the interview... hmmmmm

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
ben7 said:
sure it will....sure it will nice and cold. :)
Earle Page sounds good for their yearly politics talk. However, I've stayed at Austin college before and I've been told they use the same caterers...I won't be able to stand 6 years of shit food.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Earle Page sounds good for their yearly politics talk. However, I've stayed at Austin college before and I've been told they use the same caterers...I won't be able to stand 6 years of shit food.
i think whatever college you go to the food probably won't be great... apart from those 5 star functions that people pay hundreds of dollars for, where else can mass produced food actually taste good?? i don't think u should base your choice of college on the food....

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
ballerinabarbie said:
i think whatever college you go to the food probably won't be great... apart from those 5 star functions that people pay hundreds of dollars for, where else can mass produced food actually taste good?? i don't think u should base your choice of college on the food....
I'm not. I was giving an example. If I was basing where I satyed on food I wouldn't be staying at a college.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I'll be going in 2006, but I've pretty much decided on:
1. Albies
2. Earle Page
3. Duval
4. Mary White
5. Austin
6. Drummond
7. Wright Village
8. Robb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)