Alcohol, what it can & cannot do.. (1 Viewer)

dark*sparkle

Fabulous Member
HSC
no, no driftz i understand. but this one cheated as well... and not under the influence...

i don't care for him, hes the biggest asshole ive ever met.

but i agree that u can't blame ur mistakes on alcohol. which is why i'm not in a relationship

Driftz`

dark*sparkle said:
no, no driftz i understand. but this one cheated as well... and not under the influence...

i don't care for him, hes the biggest asshole ive ever met.

but i agree that u can't blame ur mistakes on alcohol. which is why i'm not in a relationship
Hmm.. you shouldn't of went as low as him to cheat back.. i mean i can imagine it would be horrible to go through something like that, but you should of just dumped him and then went your way.. just a thought lol and what do you mean by "but i agree that u can't blame ur mistakes on alcohol. which is why i'm not in a relationship"?

Driftz`

Not-That-Bright said:
Yea i've had a girl cheat on me... purposely, and that felt bad but at least i knew what to do.
I can't imagine facing the dilema of having someone u like cheat on you 'because they were drunk', it's so much harder to say no when there's a glimmer of hope. This happening a few times i think could ruin a guy =/
Sorry to hear about your misfortunes mate, but what do you mean by "it's so much harder to say no when there's a glimmer of hope. " ? What's hard to say no too?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
lol
i just mean like.... when a guy's really hooked a girl... her saying that she's sorry and she was just drunk will get thru to him... and he'll forgive her, even if his logic says otherwise :D

dark*sparkle

Fabulous Member
HSC
Driftz` said:
Hmm.. you shouldn't of went as low as him to cheat back.. i mean i can imagine it would be horrible to go through something like that, but you should of just dumped him and then went your way.. just a thought lol and what do you mean by "but i agree that u can't blame ur mistakes on alcohol. which is why i'm not in a relationship"?
i think i have a tendency to be "unfaithful" under the influence, which i guess by u guys standards means i'm unfaithful altogether. this is why i'm not in a relationship. it wouldn't work.

Driftz`

Not-That-Bright said:
lol
i just mean like.... when a guy's really hooked a girl... her saying that she's sorry and she was just drunk will get thru to him... and he'll forgive her, even if his logic says otherwise :D
lol Very true.. most guys would forgive, smart one's wouldn't! :D But yeah, i guess it's how badly your attached, but all depends on situation, who what where n how. lol

Driftz`

dark*sparkle said:
i think i have a tendency to be "unfaithful" under the influence, which i guess by u guys standards means i'm unfaithful altogether. this is why i'm not in a relationship. it wouldn't work.
LOL Fair enough.. but wouldn't the solution ultimately be.. don't drink in excess? Im sure fun can be had without getting 'under the influence' ay? I mean, right group of friends/people, right place.. Can't go wrong! lol

dark*sparkle

Fabulous Member
HSC
i'm not a huge drinker, but ultimately if someone is going to get hurt who could be a potential friend i think its not a good idea. relationships aren't really my thing anyway. i'm not mature enough

and i mean hurt in an emotional way. not as in i hacked my best friend to pieces way

Driftz`

dark*sparkle said:
i'm not a huge drinker, but ultimately if someone is going to get hurt who could be a potential friend i think its not a good idea. relationships aren't really my thing anyway. i'm not mature enough

and i mean hurt in an emotional way. not as in i hacked my best friend to pieces way
ahh well if relationships arent your thing then no harm done.. but with being under the influence.. watch out that u dont do something u'd really regret the next day.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
yea... but if you have no control when you drink too much, as you claim happened when you cheated on that guy, is it not possible that you could kill someone?

If so then why drink? Is it REALLY worth it?

dark*sparkle

Fabulous Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
yea... but if you have no control when you drink too much, as you claim happened when you cheated on that guy, is it not possible that you could kill someone?

If so then why drink? Is it REALLY worth it?
i never claimed i completely lost control. my entire point was that alcohol can completely change your thinking. you may know what youre doing but it may seem a good idea at the time.

and as i said before, my cheating was retaliation, which normally wouldn't have been the best idea, but under the influence, seemed the best thing to do at the time.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Don't quote me on this but from memory intoxication is accepted as a mitigating circumstance during sentencing in court. But personally, I wouldn't accept it from a girl - cheating is cheating... the only reduction in sentencing she would get from me is the number of words I would use to say 'hope it was worth it - bye.'

Driftz`

Dominic said:
Don't quote me on this but from memory intoxication is accepted as a mitigating circumstance during sentencing in court. But personally, I wouldn't accept it from a girl - cheating is cheating... the only reduction in sentencing she would get from me is the number of words I would use to say 'hope it was worth it - bye.'
LOL I know u said dont quote, but im with ya on "cheating is cheating"! So true man, no excuse for that sh*t!!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
fucken oath...no matter the circumstance, cheating is the same whether your drunk or not! no one should get away with it..they deserve a good kick to the head

HSC
I don't think alcohol should be an excuse for cheating on anyone. The way I see it, the urge or will has to be there in the first place.

If you respect the person you're with, and yourself, being drunk will not make you suddenly decide it's time for a change, it'd have to be something which you'd at least think about doing in the first place.

At least that's the way I see it, I don't drink and don't cheat, so I'm a bit removed from what I'm commenting on, but that's how it looks from my perspective. Of course, I'd like to add that I don't intend to pass judgement on anyone who is up for this sort of thing, it's just something I personally would never do.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Alcohol doesnt make you a dickhead, it just makes you an even bigger one.

(dont worry i believe that you really didnt mean to fuck that guy, you just fell on his dick repeatedly, it was the tipsyness)

Last edited:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
alcohol doesnt influence how u feel about someone else, so if they cheat on u, then they must not like u that much.,

sure u can get blind drunk .. (familiar to me :p) and loose some control overurself, but .. yegh.........

edit: alcohol can also affect ur speech... like my sig? heheheheheheheheh

Last edited:

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
cheating with booze is still cheating, period

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)