Alert 04 (1 Viewer)

fringey

HSC
*GET* started on your IPS now!! It will reduce heaps of stress

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Does anyone know anyone who did Applied Research Project??! I have no idea how far i should be, how i should structure my essay! And my Teacher is in CHINA so i can't email her!!! Please help!

dezzy

HSC
is it just my school or does EVERYONE get the whole of term 2 and 3 to work on their HSC projects?

dezzy

HSC
its not? then why is everyone worrying?
thats like nearly 2 whole terms to work on 2 projects....

fringey

HSC
lol obviously you have not done the HSC and have absolutely no ability to comprehend how quickly that time flies! TRUST US start now while you have time and not much else to do!

fringey

HSC
oh don't take offence!
:) :)
But time goes really quick so get started now for your own sanity. Best of luck!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
I CAN ONLY AGREE WITH FRINGEY!!!

We both got 90+ and our GPs and IPs were our saving grace in the end... I personally believe GP and IP is an easy (yet not easy) way to earn marks... Put in the effort NOW, and you'll reap the benefits when other people are rehearsing their performance the morning of the HSC Marking, meanwhile you can chill out and focus because you'll have known your ENTIRE script for over 8 months... Videographers get shooting, critics get reviewing, researchers start researching and theorising, performers start staging/blocking/rehearsing/choreographing/etc, scriptwriters finish your 1st draft and get going on the 2nd and 3rd - have other people read them (most importantly the BEST drama teacher at your school - they normaly know the most about marking)...

So, in conclusion - get goin kiddies, there ain't much time left before you're old and washed up like me... Yet, i'm living the life - not long till you do too...

PEACE OUT

- m a d d o g z -

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by dezzy
is it just my school or does EVERYONE get the whole of term 2 and 3 to work on their HSC projects?
You get all term 2 and 3!!! the way our assesments are set up, our projects are finished at the end of term one... and then term 2 and 3 are purely Group project

fringey

HSC
Trust me they won't be finished by the end of term 1 lol!! But try for sure. Get as much done now as possible.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
well our final assesment is in week 10 term one... and it is our complete project... but then we get the rest of the year to touch it up...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
Will_Sparky...what subjects are u doing? Coz it seems like you're doing nearly the same as me.

Sorry to go off topic. :p
4u English
2u Maths
Modern History
Drama (obviously :) )
Chemistry

Which are you doing?

fringey

HSC
What a joke term 1!!!
I think your teacher just wants you all to get them finished. It is a good idea because it does get really busy near the end. Our last I.P assesment was the week before the trials (final mark) but we had continual assesments throughout the year that made up that mark if that makes sense?!! It was such a hectic time.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I think she's realised were all going to do heaps of stressing in the final week before its due, so its better if we stress when were not loaded with exams or assesments

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Yeah, thats more than half.. and whats EVEN scarier... Both doing individual and society, BOTH doing critical responses, and both our individual projects fall under critical analysis!!! :O! coincidence??!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)