Algebra, inequalities and equations - year 11 extension math (1 Viewer)

coolpankake

HSC
N/A
Hi There,

Anyone maybe have specific past math tests for year 11 extension maths about Algebra, inequalities and equations or any year 11 extension textbooks about these three topics. I cannot find any for them it is mostly just yearly papers or half yearly papers. Some textbook for year 11 do not have them even. Than you very much.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Hi There,

Anyone maybe have specific past math tests for year 11 extension maths about Algebra, inequalities and equations or any year 11 extension textbooks about these three topics. I cannot find any for them it is mostly just yearly papers or half yearly papers. Some textbook for year 11 do not have them even. Than you very much.

You'll find some sections on inequalities, algebra and equations in most if not all the papers (seen a few), they're usually clumped together so you can just do the exam up to that and omit the rest of the topics such as perms and combs. There's quite a few papers there so it should be more than enough to suffice as preparation, not sure if there's any textbook that has specific exams for such topics but I guess you could do the chapter reviews for cambridge..?

The topics shouldn't be too challenging since they are quite introductory so I wouldn't worry too much about getting a specialized paper for it, just as long as u get practice Qs in timed conditions, you should be more than fine to ace it.

coolpankake

HSC
N/A

You'll find some sections on inequalities, algebra and equations in most if not all the papers (seen a few), they're usually clumped together so you can just do the exam up to that and omit the rest of the topics such as perms and combs. There's quite a few papers there so it should be more than enough to suffice as preparation, not sure if there's any textbook that has specific exams for such topics but I guess you could do the chapter reviews for cambridge..?

The topics shouldn't be too challenging since they are quite introductory so I wouldn't worry too much about getting a specialized paper for it, just as long as u get practice Qs in timed conditions, you should be more than fine to ace it.
Thank you very much. We are getting a specific paper about it to see if we can do it. If we do not have enough marks they can move us to advance. I wanted to prepare and thought maybe other schools also right tests. I will go into that site and also check cambridge.

braintic

HSC
N/A
Thank you very much. We are getting a specific paper about it to see if we can do it. If we do not have enough marks they can move us to advance. I wanted to prepare and thought maybe other schools also right tests. I will go into that site and also check cambridge.
They do not have the right to force you to drop to Advanced, only to strongly suggest that you drop. If they try to make you drop you have the right to complain higher up the food chain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)