Alias's Return (1 Viewer)

aliasfan

HSC
em_516 said:
that's true..i can't remember what happened last..has it been a whole year?
A QUICK RECAP:

Lauren Reed, who was married to Vaughn, was evil and was working as a double agent for the covenant. She was caught and syd and her had a fight... Syd was knocked out but vaughn came to the rescue and shot lauren. she fell down the mine shaft and told syd about a bank in wittenburg about her mother and father with her last breaths. Syd goes to the bank, breaks the deposit boxs open and reads the classified documents. she cries and then jack comes on and says 'you were never ment to have found this'

Anyways, just a question, what is everyones favourite season finale? i reckon season 2's was the best with evil francie!!!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
aww..i hated evil francie coz i loved real francie lol..i can't believe they made her bad :( haha

i can't remember much of alias anymore..they always leave it so long and so much always happens that i forget so much of it

so..thursday 9.30..at least i'll have something to watch on thursday's now

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
i loveeeeee alias!!

yay syd + vaughn are together..

man jennifer shouldve stayed with michael in real life.. sif go with ben -_-

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
in other news, i thought tonights ep was pretty good

but thats just cause i have a thing for cheesy tv shows :p

i love the jumbled storylines on this show

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
in other news, i thought tonights ep was pretty good

but thats just cause i have a thing for cheesy tv shows :p

i love the jumbled storylines on this show
I love the Jennifer Garner.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i really liked last night's ep but i forgot that arena (don't know how to spell her name :S) was dead..and i thought dixon was dead for some reason..so when sydney looked shocked at seeing sloane, i thought it was about dixon hahaha

aliasfan

HSC
her guys, apparently because of the good ratings for last weeks season premiere, the first two eps are gonna show at 12 noon on tursday on 7. Thats heaps good that its doing so well... then its on at 9.30 pm so yeah...

em_516

bludging..
HSC
omg..prime's doing that thing again where they kill tv shows :S

SharkBait

HSC
does ANYONE know when alias will return? im reluctant to say this, but i think it's next yr. can ANYONE PLEASE correct me and say "um, actually, no sharkbait, it'll start in december!!"
ok..........................maybe not. but i can dream!
i am soooo in love wit jennifer garner. and im not even gay or bi.
jennifer and lena olin. f**k. why are all the women on that show HOT. well, vaughn is hot too. and VICTOR GARBER. *SWOOOOOONS*

tabularasa

HSC
atm there is no set date for alias's return on seven. Which means that it will either be in first or second half of the year.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
kinda glad..it's a good show..but really, how many more times can someone bad, go good, then bad, then good, then bad but actually be good.......

SharkBait

HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

MY WORST NIGHTMARE HAS COME TRUE.................ALIAS AXED. WHY OH WHY.

i dun care wot anybody says abt alias's "repetition" and "monotony" bcoz i dun see any of dat!!! shame on those of u who blieve dat!!! *wags finger*
where am i going to get my fix of jennifer garner/lena/michael/victor/bloody everyone else on the show!!!???????

poor J.J. must be devastated abt the cancellation. luv ya J.J!!! ur a freakin genius!! and i cant wait for the "bang" ending!!! eek!

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
SharkBait said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

MY WORST NIGHTMARE HAS COME TRUE.................ALIAS AXED. WHY OH WHY.

i dun care wot anybody says abt alias's "repetition" and "monotony" bcoz i dun see any of dat!!! shame on those of u who blieve dat!!! *wags finger*
where am i going to get my fix of jennifer garner/lena/michael/victor/bloody everyone else on the show!!!???????

poor J.J. must be devastated abt the cancellation. luv ya J.J!!! ur a freakin genius!! and i cant wait for the "bang" ending!!! eek!
im thinking that jj probably has his hands full with things like Lost and Mission Impossible 3 and maybe isn't too worried about alias ending... not that he'd be happy or anything, but serisouly, that guy is getting HUGE and he needs all the time he can get, lol!

anyone keeping up with season 5 in the US - what are you thinking? im liking it a lot, though from what ive read online a lot of people arenm't. i think it's a return to good old alias, which is nice, i want it to go out on a high!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)