Alien vs predator (1 Viewer)

artfag

Banned
HSC
horrible

there's fucking aliens. and predators. and they still managed to fuck it up.

fuck you paul w.s. anderson.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
that movie was fucking shithouse

i laughed through the whole thing

nerd2die4

HSC
alien v. predator = the biggest disgracement. ever.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
omg, i seriously thought the predator and the human was going to get it on at the end. it was like a love story.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
i couldnt wait to leave..! little cousins, what are they turning into?

v sia

HSC
yeah 99 % of people ( give or take ) didnt like it , but i personally think it was good . Im not really a hardcore fan or anything but the point of a movie is to entertain and it entertained me

It had plenty of flaws though , most im not going to get into at this time of night simply because their is far too much to list, some that i can think of are

- Bishop is still alive in aliens 3 ( or maybe he was an android )
- Aliens are way too damn strong , bloody got stabbed tons of times and still going strong
- Predator got infected by the parasite but all the predators didnt even bother to switch viewing mode (via mask ) to see if he got infected , nor the ship had some form of quarantine
- How the hell did the queen manage to survive the blast and climb all the way up ?
- Why the aliens grew so damn quick , the guy was timing it every 10 minutes , it seemed that only 30 minutes or so the human was infected , the aliens bursts out of their stomach/chest then grows to a full grown alien

hmm theirs obviously more but yeah , im sure most of you can add to them

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
... said:
funniest movie ever

ask [Asy] lum or babydoll
lol
Why not ask me?? Did you forget I was sitting next to you the entire time stealing your popcorn...? I can't believe I got shhh'd in that movie! Dropping popcorn in my cleavage is a dilemma I tell you!!

And this movie was such a disappointment, they were meant to take the chick back to their home planet and make her their queen!!

Scoot

Champion!
HSC
v sia said:
- Bishop is still alive in aliens 3 ( or maybe he was an android )
- Aliens are way too damn strong , bloody got stabbed tons of times and still going strong
- Why the aliens grew so damn quick , the guy was timing it every 10 minutes , it seemed that only 30 minutes or so the human was infected , the aliens bursts out of their stomach/chest then grows to a full grown alien

I always felt Bishop in ALien3 was just a replica android with red blood. I mean 85 hit him in the head with a spanner and his ear was flopping round convincing ripley to save the alien inside her. and in the credits he was "Bishop II"

The alien lifecycle thing you mentioned is very true. Suppposibly, Paul WS Anderson said in defence of the film they cut alot of it and had this other storyline (bullshit!) but he also said the predators gave the queen growth hormones to make the alien life cycle quicker.

Anybody else feel the queen turned into a T-rex almost in the last fight.

Ah yeah did you spot the Predators jaws and manibles, all wrong. Compare it to the ones in Predator 1 and 2, which were much better :D

The Hybrid chestburster was ok

BUT THE LAMEST THING IN THAT FILM WAS THE ALIEN ARMOUR. THAT WAS A JOKE

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The alien life cycle was sped up for the purpose of the film. The director stated that in the interview.

Bishop isnt meant to be the wayland dude :p Yes it IS the same person playing him, but they are meant to be totally unrelated. (you know the whole time thing)

The Preds didnt need to scan the fucker, if i remember correctly, the chestburster will need to find a mammal or something small to feast on, and if it somehow gets that, then becomes a praetorian. In which case i think it will still get absolutely pwned by the big preds. Remember these guys arent as easy as those taking the test.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
In the scene where the pred & the chick become buddies and he chucks a bomb, did anyone else notice that the predator could only run as fast as the human.

what the--

crappy movie. Waste of my precious, precious money.

v sia

HSC
i guesss the predator wanted to wait up for her or something , it shits me how he lost his laser thingy on his shoulder and how the queen some how survived the blast and dug her way out of tons of ice to the surface and KILLED THE PREDATOR !!!!!!

I wanted 1 of those happy endings , but even though if the predator survived the little alien inside of him would have killed him , so yeah :(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I've seen Alien and Alien Ressurection (only because I has to study them for English:p )but I've heard this "Alien VS Predator" thing is atrociously bad...

Scoot

Champion!
HSC
Sarah168 said:
I've seen Alien and Alien Ressurection (only because I has to study them for English:p )but I've heard this "Alien VS Predator" thing is atrociously bad...
Hey if you liked Alien: Ressurection, theres a big chance you'll like AVP. Both are shit :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)