led zeppelin
dire straits
placebo
primus
pearl jam

meh...

onigiri

HSC
i love listening to Jay Chou and Jolin Tsai. Mainly music in mandarin or cantonese occassionally i listen to english music.

Jaymz_Hetfield

Originally posted by Beaky
Millencolin, Rage Against The Machine, Beatles, Sugar Ray, BeAstie Boys
Your avatar has got me drooling....

But old Sugar Ray kicks ass!

For me Metallica and The Offspring will forever be in my stereo, along with a mixture of AFI, Pearl Jam, Tool, The Living End, Grinspoon, Oasis, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Alice in Chains and At the Drive in.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jaymz_Hetfield
For me Metallica and The Offspring will forever be in my stereo, along with a mixture of AFI, Pearl Jam, Tool, The Living End, Grinspoon, Oasis, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Alice in Chains and At the Drive in.

you sir are a true champion.. and your name is awesome..

EskimoPunk

HSC
Originally posted by pompous
unwritten law, something corporate, the used, all american rejects, sum 41, saves the day, for amusement only...
Yay, you rule.

I can't stop listening to The Used. They really need to tour down here. Bert can puke all he wants on us, I don't care, they'd kick so much ass live. I can't wait for the new album.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
In order - fave bands are:
-AC/DC
-Split Enz
-Icehouse &
-Meat Loaf

Would have been great to see Meat Loaf in concert - but the tickets cost far too much!!!

HSC
N/A
Shihad/Pacifier, Placebo, Powderfinger, 1200 Techniques, Coldplay, Something For Kate.

I dislike Nickelback.

rubylotus11

Tori Amos, Coldplay, Jason Mraz, Ben Harper, Norah Jones, Pete Yorn, Fiona Apple and The White Stripes.

Melanie Jane

Hmmm... The Strokes, The White Stripes, Death Cab for Cutie, The Mars Volta, The Rapture and all other DFA produced stuff, Air, Portishead, Goldfrapp, Lou Reed and the rest of The Velvet Underground, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Groove Armada, The Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Cat Power, PJ Harvey, Goldplay, Aphex, Squarepusher, The Lost in Translation soundtrack, Donnie Darko soundtrack, Requiem for a Dream soundtrack, Interpol, 2 many DJ's, a bit of mm, bjrk, Rysksopp, Adult., a bit of Peaches, J5, Underworld, Basement Jazz, Pepe Deluxe, Little Birdy, Lemon Jelly, Dizzee Rascal, Muse, Verve remix albums, NY Lounge album, FTV album, Tok Tok vs. Soffy O, Kraftwerk, Layo & Bushwacka, Smoky and Miho, Neptunes-produced tunes, Primal Sceam, Tiga, I also went through a stage where I was listening to a lot of South American music - particulary Brazillian and from the City of God soundtrack, Thievery Corporation and stuff that Colette (Parisian mega-emporium) releases.
In other words - a lot.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Melanie Jane
Hmmm... The Strokes, The White Stripes, Death Cab for Cutie, The Mars Volta, The Rapture and all other DFA produced stuff, Air, Portishead, Goldfrapp, Lou Reed and the rest of The Velvet Underground, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Groove Armada, The Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Cat Power, PJ Harvey, Goldplay, Aphex, Squarepusher, The Lost in Translation soundtrack, Donnie Darko soundtrack, Requiem for a Dream soundtrack, Interpol, 2 many DJ's, a bit of mm, bjrk, Rysksopp, Adult., a bit of Peaches, J5, Underworld, Basement Jazz, Pepe Deluxe, Little Birdy, Lemon Jelly, Dizzee Rascal, Muse, Verve remix albums, NY Lounge album, FTV album, Tok Tok vs. Soffy O, Kraftwerk, Layo & Bushwacka, Smoky and Miho, Neptunes-produced tunes, Primal Sceam, Tiga, I also went through a stage where I was listening to a lot of South American music - particulary Brazillian and from the City of God soundtrack, Thievery Corporation and stuff that Colette (Parisian mega-emporium) releases.
In other words - a lot.
is that all?

Melanie Jane

Nahhhhh, I could probably think of more CDs or MP3s that I own from my fave artists actually... ;)

PrettyNoose

HSC
Originally posted by Melanie Jane
In other words - a lot.
lost in translation is a kickass movie aye
also, cool bands! :cool:

mayhemily

HSC
luke and katie steele are the coolest ppl ever! i LOVE little birdy and sleepy jackson... can't wait til little birdy release an LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats all, they've been on my mind since I read the article on luke in the paper today :D

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Wow i had no idea Alyson hannigan could ever look so good...she *is* hot!

Anyway, i've really gotten into lounge/funk lately. I think Zero 7 and Massive Attack are the coolest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)