All in a Night's Work. (1 Viewer)

Chloe_t

HSC
While I am beginning to start writing my CM, I began to wonder how many other SAC students are doing the exact same thing - whether it be writing the majority of it, or starting it, and planning on finishing it by 9 tomorrow morning?

:eek:

Ugh, thank God for coffee and sugar filled snacks!

So let's see how many of us are in for a long haul tonight.

Keeado

HSC
Yes That's me, well i haven't just started but i've got another 2000 words to redo.
i've had 3 cups of coffee and been working all day. This wil be an all nighter, good luck to you, to both of us, we'll need it. :S

tess_gee

HSC
Do you guys have trials tomorrow too? Or not?

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
My trials start tomorrow.

PIP is due tomorrow.

I am less than half way... Probably do an all nighter. At least my FINAL at-home assessment task will be very memorable.

Anyone else laughing at their made-up interview quotes? XD

Imma gonna stay on this thread tonight. Hopefully others will. Stresses me out less knowing others are in the same boat.

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Imma gonna stay on this thread tonight. Hopefully others will. Stresses me out less knowing others are in the same boat.
*Better idea:

Get off the internet and just do the work. Complaining about it to others wont get it done quicker and the fact is it needs to be done.

vociferocity

HSC
does it still count if I made a little dot point outline for each section yesterday? XD

but ugh, I'm so close to done. I just need to bullshit another chapter or two (even so, it's going to be fairly close to the minimum word limit), and come up with a catchy title. and work out how to format it, I guess.

vociferocity

HSC
ugh, I still need about 500 more words of CM, and then a resource list

I wish I hadn't procrastinated so much today. I wasted so many hours :(

couchpotato

HSC
:eek: I'M SO CLOSE i can almost touch it!!! i wouldnt be surprised if i cry tears of happiness when i print this out in a few hours

all i got left is about 350 words of my conclusion, half a dozen references to annotate, and then just a general final read through and edit of my CM.

soon the nightmare will be over, for all of us. just remember that :music:

good luck to all you pulling an all nighter. remmeber to stay hyrdated, and if the screen starts to burn youre eyeballs, sunglasses are quite helpful...

vociferocity

HSC
that is my ultimate nightmare, right there - forgetting to bring a major work in on the due date. but as long as I manage the pip, that's two out of three major works done!

couchpotato

HSC
you have THREE?!?

god.... ive only got the pip and its caused me to loose the will to live on several occaisons

i dont know how you do it lol. inspiring!

NostrilsGamma

HSC
I'm so close i can smell the ink on the printer.When I finish this Ima get mah boombox, put some Ska on and keep the neighbours awake!!!!!!

vociferocity

HSC
@couchpotato: lol, at times they've almost caused me to give up and just sob uncontrollably for a while. but I continue to soldier on!!

@nostrilsgamma: you're into ska? oh man, I have a newfound love and respect for you. did you go see the specials when they were in sydney?

@miss code: 67 pages? wow! how on earth do you have that many?

clo-ree

HSC
Gotta love the man who stumbled across coffee :)

Thankgod I wont be one who sits up all night stressing / working on the pip. Completly finished my baby yesterday. 71 pages :)

Goodluck Guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)