All in a Night's Work. (2 Viewers)

Miss Code

HSC
Whoo!! I'm not the only crazy one :D

I remember my Soc + C teacher saying they did.. How many words over? Not so sure. But my Soc + C teacher said that ALL PIPs go through a machine to be scanned, and it records everything including word count, and can pick up whether or not something is plagiarized. I have no idea if she said this to make sure we stuck to the rules or if it's actually true, so I'm just going to stick to the word count/ referencing rules. She's not one to lie o.o
How could they do that with EVERY pip? We didnt get told that lol I think yours doesn trust some children :haha:

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
Everyone's PIP topics sound awesome! I am really being sincere guys. Heaps of people in my class are doing generic ones.. And you guys have mad PIP titles as well..

Aww, I have been considering calling my Talking About iGeneration (looking at our gen [igen] as being materialistic, and media influence, and hope for future blah blah]

Will it do? Lol, I know it is really corny, but I suppose better than nothing?

clo-ree

HSC
Mines called Eating Disorders: Friend or Foe?

Keep it as that or change it?

vociferocity

HSC
Everyone's PIP topics sound awesome! I am really being sincere guys. Heaps of people in my class are doing generic ones.. And you guys have mad PIP titles as well..

Aww, I have been considering calling my Talking About iGeneration (looking at our gen [igen] as being materialistic, and media influence, and hope for future blah blah]

Will it do? Lol, I know it is really corny, but I suppose better than nothing?

lol, awesome title! you should totally use it

Chloe_t

HSC
lol! uhhh, I'm pretty sure they don't have machines that can do that, at least not very accurately - especially not the plagiarised bit. I think, because they're all formatted fairly similarly, it's easy for them to tell if a PIP is WAY over the word limit, or way under it, just be seeing it next to other PIPs, so if you're only a little bit over, I doubt anybody will notice - plus, there's the 10% rule, so you're probably good as long as you're under 500 words or so over the word limit.
apparently this is not the case. Although they are not going to sit there and count every word, the 2500-5000 word limit is a range, meaning that you are not to go over the 5000. No 10%..

clo-ree

HSC
Currently my biggest fear is waking up tomorrow and my pip deleting itself - So I just made two copies on two different flashdrives.

Paranoid much? God no! nine months of work - I cant have it flushed down the drain.

Chloe_t

HSC
I never did that. my teacher puts this blue cover page on it with our student numbers on it. Bless his cotton socks lol - he has a task set out for him.
every school does that, you are still supposed to have student # on every page.

vociferocity

HSC
apparently this is not the case. Although they are not going to sit there and count every word, the 2500-5000 word limit is a range, meaning that you are not to go over the 5000. No 10%..
oh, interesting. of course, there's no way I'm even getting near 5000, so I'm not worried XDD

...still need to find a title, though. hmm

Misz

HSC
Keep! I like it. Relates perfectly to your PIP topic. Like seriously perfectly.

So i need advice on my pip namee thing
my pips abt defining hisorical moments and how theyve impacted on society

* boring i know LOL*

i was thinking "back to the future" ? what do u reckon?

Caitlin14

HSC
Currently my biggest fear is waking up tomorrow and my pip deleting itself - So I just made two copies on two different flashdrives.

Paranoid much? God no! nine months of work - I cant have it flushed down the drain.
I have mine in hard copy, on the computer, on a flash drive, and emailed to my teacher and three friends. I think paranoia is okay after this much work :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)