All in a Night's Work. (1 Viewer)

vociferocity

HSC
my teacher told us that if we don't hand the thing in, we don't get to do the exam.

I think I'll roll with something like "If I Say I’m Queer, Will It Matter To You If I’m A Fag Or A Dyke?" for the title. now to print, and then to sleep. to sleep, perchance to dream. ;D

clo-ree

HSC
my teacher told us that if we don't hand the thing in, we don't get to do the exam.

I think I'll roll with something like "If I Say I’m Queer, Will It Matter To You If I’m A Fag Or A Dyke?" for the title. now to print, and then to sleep. to sleep, perchance to dream. ;D

I like it :) sorry i wasnt of much help

Chloe_t

HSC
Remember I have 71 pages to read over :bomb::jedi::bomb::jedi::bomb:
True, true.
I still have 265745908578167264 words to write though :(
But all of mine is self-induced, well with a little help of mest bestfriend, procrastination.
I think I am going to reword that word. From here on in it shall be Pro-Chloe-Nation.
Uh huh.

clo-ree

HSC
True, true.
I still have 265745908578167264 words to write though :(
But all of mine is self-induced, well with a little help of mest bestfriend, procrastination.
I think I am going to reword that word. From here on in it shall be Pro-Chloe-Nation.
Uh huh.
My names chloe too! lets use it - team chloe?

Chloe_t

HSC
Do youz have trials tomorrrow
or is that only me :(
Oh no!
you poor thing :(
I think there was a few prev, that said they had trials too, I feel really sorry for all you guys, I just have to make sure I get this done and in. Pretty much coming straight home to sleep once it's done.

clo-ree

HSC
Hahaha, definately.
Although, sounds like procrastination isn't too friendly with you.
But it's all ours, hahaha. :)

I have a big problem with procrastination - I could have done so much more made a heaps good original topic but i wasted 3 out of the 6 months on a crap topic which I ended up dropping anyways.

JakeFFS

HSC
OMG someone who is in the same boat as me. Im so far up shit creek right now... Q_Q

clo-ree

HSC
Hate to say it guys but im off to bed - i shall check in tomorrow to see if you are all still alive :)

Goodluck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)