All Level 2 courses? (1 Viewer)

1Eilatan

HSC
I swear this is so retarded. You gotta take 4 courses a semester, right? Okay, of the core, only two run during Autumn at Paramatta and then my major isn't offered there, so I figure I just gotta put in one of these rule waiver things. So I go look at my major, which is "English Texts and Writing" and then I realise that, not only doesn't the first year course have a teaching session listed, but all the other courses need you to have completed 60 or more credits.
Then my sister suggested that I should do my sub-major courses for now. And that wouldn't be a problem except, I decided I want to do international exchange meaning I need all those credit points I'd waste on sub majors. So I'm very annoyed, because now I have no idea what I'm meant to do. Do I put in a rule waiver not only for them to waive the pre-requisites but the fact that I also need to add units not on my home campus? Is that even like allowed?
I know I probably sound stupid but I swear, I didn't think enrolling for uni would be harder than actually getting into uni. >_> This is really annoying me. It's just one thing after another.. Someone please help?

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
well im not the right person 2 comment,

but i would suggest that u have a talk with ur course advisior or the head of school of arts or some1 responsible

n mayb if u have time then try to visit one of the student centers at ur nearest campus..

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
I swear this is so retarded. You gotta take 4 courses a semester, right? Okay, of the core, only two run during Autumn at Paramatta and then my major isn't offered there, so I figure I just gotta put in one of these rule waiver things. So I go look at my major, which is "English Texts and Writing" and then I realise that, not only doesn't the first year course have a teaching session listed, but all the other courses need you to have completed 60 or more credits.
Then my sister suggested that I should do my sub-major courses for now. And that wouldn't be a problem except, I decided I want to do international exchange meaning I need all those credit points I'd waste on sub majors. So I'm very annoyed, because now I have no idea what I'm meant to do. Do I put in a rule waiver not only for them to waive the pre-requisites but the fact that I also need to add units not on my home campus? Is that even like allowed?
I know I probably sound stupid but I swear, I didn't think enrolling for uni would be harder than actually getting into uni. >_> This is really annoying me. It's just one thing after another.. Someone please help?
what major is this exactly?

1Eilatan

HSC
As I said, the Major is English, Texts and Writing.

"Chubby"

HSC
Firstly, I never knew that B arts or so i assume?was offered at Parra. I think you can still do the subjects that say 60cp or more required even though you haven't done that yet. I think it's just there as a guide.

I'm going into 2nd year this year doing arts/ Prim teaching and I only have 50cp completed and I had no problems enrolling into level 2 and 3 units.

If I have read correctly, best to put in a rule waiver for subjects at other campuses before tute rego hits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)