• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

'All My Own Work' (1 Viewer)

jellybelly59

HSC
lol i h8 that crap man... jesus i just cbf to do it... thank god i finished my last module last week... lol hahahaha woot! well let's just put it i go to the last pg.... do the test and den go to sleep for the rest of the lesson.... :D

chadmeleon

HSC
huh? what is that...
also what do ppl mean by school certificate trials?

militiaman

HSC
lol, I haven't even bothered to learn what this is either. Something to do with trying to stop plagiarism in year 11 and 12. Bludge from the sounds of things, so I'm not too worried.

NitroBoon

HSC
This 'All My Own Work' is the biggest piece of trash ive ever encountered in the 4 years of high school. But again, those Board of Studies people must think that they've done an excellent job........

All My Own Work - A NSW Government Initiative and a seriously pointless exercise.

Tutored

Snooze Fest
HSC
I have no idea what it is, except that 1, its something about plagarism, and 2, its compulsary to take before you can move onto year 11. Someone wanna fill me in? :p

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
Huh. I don't know what they are either. Though I highly doubt I would be plagiarising in the middle of the test or whatever it means. Or if I pagiarise at all, to be honest.

Oh. Wait. I know now. ;)

It's a program we have to do. I remember it now. I'm not sure how it helps, however.

howboutno

HSC
Tutored said:
I have no idea what it is, except that 1, its something about plagarism, and 2, its compulsary to take before you can move onto year 11. Someone wanna fill me in? :p
Serious??? It's compulsory to take before yr 11?? I've never even heard of it until now, and my school hasn't mentioned anything about it :eek:

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
howboutno said:
Serious??? It's compulsory to take before yr 11?? I've never even heard of it until now, and my school hasn't mentioned anything about it :eek:
It's not compulsory to go into year 11, but it is compulsory to do sometime before completing your HSC. I haven't done it yet, but it's pretty easy.

I've managed to find some errors and plain stupid questions in their tests though :p

militiaman

HSC
Uh-oh. I'm getting a bad feeling about this (still don't know what it is). Hmm, from the way you guys describe it it's something you probably don't want to know about, so I don't think I will.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
LOL! Yes, I've seen the certificates and they could easily be replicated.

I would have just gone Ctrl-A Ctrl-C Alt-Tab (into Word doc) Ctrl-V and edited it from there, because I believe it was presented as a web page. Could make me look like I got 100% too.

However, you don't know if BOS keeps records of who passes the test...

HSC
Fahhh, we're doing it this week. Boring.
Well at least theres no homework.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
next week for me.

cant wait LOL..

cant ya feel da ironyy

HSC
ajdlinux said:
However, you don't know if BOS keeps records of who passes the test...
Seriously doubt it.

You can just open two windows with the test open at once and use the first one as a test and put all the right answers right into the second one. Finish everything within 10 minutes, lol, for something that some schools give 8 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)