All My Own Work (1 Viewer)

mogenim

HSC
N/A
So, I need to do All My Own Work by tomorrow. I recently started at a new school/repeated and presumed I didnt' have to do it because I already had last year :eek: but even last year I got my sister to just print out another copy of her modules and just hand them in as mine :p so I'm not sure what it entails.

I can't be fucked going all the way into school to find out how to do it first so I'd have to go away and do them,

So please guys,
What do I do in the 'All My Own Work' modules?

I do the quizzes, right, and then I'm supposed to print the thing out that says I've done it with my score and everything...

Then I have to do something else, like write on each sheet or something, right?

Please reply, cheers. :cold:

=)lisa

whatdoyoumeanitalksofast?
HSC
its really easy!
just simple simple questions that you can answer without having to listen to the damn lecture thing. uggggh that was boring!

in saying that, i probably found it a breeze coz at my school all they drill into us is NO PLAGERISM BIBLIOGRAPHY RESOURCE LIST RARARARARARARARARARA etc.

bah!

you'll be fine :)

mogenim

HSC
N/A
Thanks Lisa :)
But doing the quiz isn't a problem,
It's what I do after I've printed them off which is the issue.
And thanks for you responses, guys.

aussie-boy

HSC
all my own work is so stupid

the program itself is made from flash, so if you get a question wrong, you can right click on the test and click 'back' - it still counts the one you got wrong, but also counts the correction, so you get 25/26 on a 25 question test... teachers only care about the 1st mark

2nd trick - have 2 windows, 1 is the experimental one, where you make a guess. if its right, input that answer into the other window

it amazes me how dumb these bos things are that we have to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)