All pubs, clubs in NSW face 2am closing (1 Viewer)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
No way dude, wait till I bring in the big bucks after I finish my Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Fashion Design/Bachelor of Journalism!! Fuck yeah!!
I can rack up the debt now because I'll be able to pay for it when I'm a trophy wife!

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
Because I cant pay for leisure study and I want to Nurse with RAAF first because the pay for it :) and it gets me a lot of pre-hospital care experience (battlefield retrieval etc) plus the bachelor of clinical practice is not recognised by the ASNSW and won't be for another few years so I would still have to do time on the road as a student paramedic rather than as an IC (intensive Care) Paramedic
Ok sweet, good luck to you!

HalcyonSky

HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
Have you ever done CPR on a young woman the same age as your GF whilst she was still convulsing as a result of a GHB overdose? watch her lurch up and down whilst trying to do compressions?

No, so shut the fuck with that assuming shit that you can't back.
dude thats GHB, nobody here does stupid shit like that. It's pretty common knowledge that ecstasy, speed, marijuana etc is pretty safe if you have a clue what you're doing

ASNSWR127

HSC
L i L O said:
I agree with the 'drinking to excess' part - I never said I get so shitfaced that I can't walk/need to go to hospital.

As for the social life bit... it's pretty hard in this day and age not to have a social life that includes alot of alcohol consumption. Unless your social life revolves around BEING A SMARTARSE NET HERO *cough* jb_nc *cough*

For example.. (in most cases)

Go clubbing - there will be ALCOHOL
Parties/Birthday celebrations - there will be ALCOHOL
Go to concerts/gigs - there will be ALCOHOL
Go to the footy - there will be ALCOHOL
oh i never had a problem with what you were saying I kind of thought that was the case all along...

The people on here sometimes jump to conclusions too quickly and you perhaps phrased it slightly awkwardly...

"heavily reliant" might not have been the best way to say things lol

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
HalcyonSky said:
dude thats GHB, nobody here does stupid shit like that. It's pretty common knowledge that ecstasy, speed, marijuana etc is pretty safe if you have a clue what you're doing
But if they want to do GHB, it's not his fucking business whether they do it or not. He's *paid* to perform that fucking job and gets joy out of it, so perform the fucking job and shut your goddamn mouth. Don't like it? Do something else.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
ASNSWR127 said:
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.
His "THE THINGS I'VE SEEN WITH THESE EYES" thing made me lol so hard because I thought of Blade Runner. :cool:

ASNSWR127

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
You would never find me arguing that weed is a dangerous drug...

and yes the others are not dangerous if controlled properly (including the manufacture) but how many people (seriously) do you imagine know how to control it properly?

from my experience at BDO, Earthdance and other music festivals and events the majority do indeed know how to.

However there is always at least a couple of dozen that need ASNSW transport to Hospital for OD etc and at least a couple ALWAYS need Advanced Life support of intensive care measures needed to be put in place as a result of this.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
L i L O said:
For example.. (in most cases)

Go clubbing - there will be COCKS
Parties/Birthday celebrations - there will be COCKS
Go to concerts/gigs - there will be COCKS
Go to the footy - there will be COCKS
;)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
ASNSWR127 said:
I think you have serious problem with your life...
Yeah. Not enough money.

One can never have enough money.

L i L O

HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
oh i never had a problem with what you were saying I kind of thought that was the case all along...

The people on here sometimes jump to conclusions too quickly and you perhaps phrased it slightly awkwardly...

"heavily reliant" might not have been the best way to say things lol
True.
But you know what Internet heroes are like - so quick to take your comments out of context, exaggarate the fuck out of them and turn them against you.. trying to tell you WHAT you are or WHAT you stand for.

This thread is a prime example of that - I don't understand why Captain Hero is taking such a stab at you for what you do. What you do is a thousand times more respectable than trying to insult people over the Internet for kicks.

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
HalcyonSky said:
Because you know exactly what's in it everytime..

ASNSWR127

HSC
L i L O said:
True.
But you know what Internet heroes are like - so quick to take your comments out of context, exaggarate the fuck out of them and turn them against you.. trying to tell you WHAT you are or WHAT you stand for.

This thread is a prime example of that - I don't understand why Captain Hero is taking such a stab at you for what you do. What you do is a thousand times more respectable than trying to insult people over the Internet for kicks.
oh I totally agree.

I think he has just had his head in a computer type setting for so long he doesn't realise any longer what us normal people take as common and normal forms of communication...

HalcyonSky

HSC
incentivation said:
Because you know exactly what's in it everytime..
actually i do, and most sensible people i know check their pills on pillreports before they take anything. If you die from ecstasy, its most likely the persons fault for being a fucking moron

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
HalcyonSky said:
actually i do, and most sensible people i know check their pills on pillreports before they take anything. If you die from ecstasy, its most likely the persons fault for being a fucking moron
And that's completely reliable ..:eek:

X

xeuyrawp

Captain Hero said:
IT JUST ARRIVED TODAY

Like the final Jew smuggled out of Poland, we know there will be no more crossing the border :(
What did you get?

My ones haven't come yet. :( I think I may get more to stock up like it's December '99 all over again.

nandayo

ismist
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Which makes me think, you know what would make them safe?

If they were made by a fucking drug company, where a 100% pure and everyone knew exactly what was in them in exactly what quantity.
Start fucking someone who majors in organic chem, perhaps?

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
L i L O said:
True.

I'm not taking a stab at what he does you ignorant fool. What I'm saying is he's chosen a profession where he will be underpaid for how he overall services the community, ja? He knows this choice, so he has absolutely no fucking right to rant about what others do with their income.

The man has a general problem with capitalism as well, which is just monstrously retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)