All Rounders by School (Top 10) (1 Viewer)

LOLXD

HSC
Well, i personally see her managerial activities as principal are conducive to producing successful students. People who dislike her are most probably the people who dislike school, and most probably the less capable students. I dont mean everyone, but most.
what the flying phukk you raging homo

itt:
wratten ruined muck up day
border day go
antagonises student body ; calling out the prefects/captains
never at meetings

year 10, pls go

someone neg this phaggot

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
oh because ranks mean everything these days?

explains why all you lot love wratten, whatever happened to the famous hurlstone spirit?
I don't love Wratten because if I did, I would of have chosen Hurlstone over Syd Tech. But in the end, I chose Sydney Tech.
Every new principal is bound to bring changes to schools and there will be good and bad changes involved in the process.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

itt:
border day go
never at meetings

year 10, pls go

someone neg this phaggot
Please don't promote such activity.
Like I said, every new principal is bound to bring change, do you think Hurlstone is the only school that has been affected by a new principal?
Of course not.

hayabusaboston

HSC

itt:
border day go
never at meetings

year 10, pls go

someone neg this phaggot
Well my friend, i like women actually hehe. She enforces maturity basically. A mature approach to school, fun and life. If you defy that, its your own problem. Stay insude the boundaries and you'll be very happy.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Well, i personally see her managerial activities as principal are conducive to producing successful students. People who dislike her are most probably the people who dislike school, and most probably the less capable students. I dont mean everyone, but most.
Not really, the fact that you see school as merely for producing results saddens me.

itt:
border day go
never at meetings

year 10, pls go

someone neg this phaggot
Despite this chaps's forceful language, i'm inclined to agree

I don't love Wratten because if I did, I would of have chosen Hurlstone over Syd Tech. But in the end, I chose Sydney Tech.
Every new principal is bound to bring changes to schools and there will be good and bad changes involved in the process.
Thing is, she's brought changes that's destroyed the school tradition and imposed basically a brand new regime

she always goes on about keeping tradition and keeping what's important to the school (school spirit) yet she's done the complete opposite and destroyed it

Like I said, every new principal is bound to bring change, do you think Hurlstone is the only school that has been affected by a new principal?
Of course not.
Yes but this is a specific case

Well my friend, i like women actually hehe. She enforces maturity basically. A mature approach to school, fun and life. If you defy that, its your own problem. Stay insude the boundaries and you'll be very happy.
fun? you call what she's done fun?

she blamed the prefects for not controlling the school body and for not being able to do anything YET wratten never attended one lousy meeting meaning we could not do anything (as we did not have her approval)
she explicitly humiliates the seniors (year 12) for being roudy, untrustworthy for one muck up day that wasn't even that bad

she doesn't have the school's best interests at heart, gosh it's the students who make the majority of the school, not someone like her (oh pinno wilo too)

LOLXD

HSC
Of course not.
white knighting phaggot

brb we want change
brb obama

yes we can wrat-bama

this thread will deliver

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
white knighting phaggot

brb we want change
brb obama

yes we can wrat-bama
:mad2:
Are you trying to make Hurlstone look bad or what?
My current school also had a new principal this year and she's also done things that we disliked but we just have to accept it and move on.
Well, I'm going to Syd Tech next year so it doesn't matter much.
Maybe, you Hurlstonians should express your thoughts to the principal or deputy principals or even the teachers/staff on this growing issue?

LOLXD

HSC
alexander, if you were a triangle youd be acute one

please respond.

ps: jimmy, youre a heavenly blessed beauty whos inner beauty is simply divine and ever lasting

hayabusaboston

HSC
Not really, the fact that you see school as merely for producing results saddens me.

Despite this chaps's forceful language, i'm inclined to agree

Thing is, she's brought changes that's destroyed the school tradition and imposed basically a brand new regime

she always goes on about keeping tradition and keeping what's important to the school (school spirit) yet she's done the complete opposite and destroyed it

Yes but this is a specific case

fun? you call what she's done fun?

she blamed the prefects for not controlling the school body and for not being able to do anything YET wratten never attended one lousy meeting meaning we could not do anything (as we did not have her approval)
she explicitly humiliates the seniors (year 12) for being roudy, untrustworthy for one muck up day that wasn't even that bad

she doesn't have the school's best interests at heart, gosh it's the students who make the majority of the school, not someone like her (oh pinno wilo too)
Sorry man, you're right, I havent been there to see what she's done, so I can't automatically assume it's in the best interests of everyone. You guys are right in this case, I think.

LOLXD

HSC
Sorry man, you're right, I havent been there to see what she's done, so I can't automatically assume it's in the best interests of everyone. You guys are right in this case, I think.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

hayabusaboston

HSC
alexander, if you were a triangle youd be acute one
)

please respond.

ps: jimmy, youre a heavenly blessed beauty whos inner beauty is simply divine and ever lasting
Hmm?? How'd you find that? haha well the brain bee was of course an awesome event, still is. Onto nationals now. Wish me luck guys, im representing NSW :

LOLXD

HSC
Hmm?? How'd you find that? haha well the brain bee was of course an awesome event, still is. Onto nationals now. Wish me luck guys, im representing NSW :

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Pretentious. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

hayabusaboston

HSC
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
Well I focus on things that matter to me, that's the way I see it. Everyone has different priorities and interests in life. If you manage yourself well, nothing can get in your road to success, happiness and prosperity. And those three words mean different things to different people, so I can't give you a definition other than my own, which I won't bother actually, too tired. I have a few brain cells, to be sure :) Most humans have above 86 billion (100 billion isn't the actual average according to a few sources, which is odd). What one does with those brain cells is entirely up to them :)

hayabusaboston

HSC

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Pretentious. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
hmm sorry I cant tell, do you mean to be sarcastic?

LOLXD

HSC
Well I focus on things that matter to me, that's the way I see it. Everyone has different priorities and interests in life. If you manage yourself well, nothing can get in your road to success, happiness and prosperity. And those three words mean different things to different people, so I can't give you a definition other than my own, which I won't bother actually, too tired. I have a few brain cells, to be sure :) Most humans have above 86 billion (100 billion isn't the actual average according to a few sources, which is odd). What one does with those brain cells is entirely up to them :)
on a scale of 1/10 how much do you like angus patties to be peppered because somebody's gonna clap dem cheekz

hayabusaboston

HSC
on a scale of 1/10 how much do you like angus patties to be peppered because somebody's gonna clap dem cheekz
Hehe here's a better one: On a scale of 1 to 10, which letter of the alphabet is your favourite colour?

Or maybe:

What's the difference between a canary?

LOLXD

HSC
Hehe here's a better one: On a scale of 1 to 10, which letter of the alphabet is your favourite colour?

Or maybe:

What's the difference between a canary?
u mad?

ye u mad, u unaware as phukk brah

wood gladly let u zuck my dikk no homo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)