All Rounders eligibility? (1 Viewer)

sitk

HSC
Just wondering, can you have subjects from other years in your 10 units of band 6 for all rounders list aka premier's award?

like im takin hsc in 2008, but have done a subject in 2006, another in 2007, both band 6, so will they count?

Anyone answering, what's your source of information for your answer? Board of studies? someone you know who got a premiers award?

thanks alot,
s. king

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Oh jesus.

HSC IS HSC. It doesn't matter what year you did it.

Last edited:

undalay

HSC
sitk said:
Just wondering, can you have subjects from other years in your 10 units of band 6 for all rounders list aka premier's award?

like im takin hsc in 2008, but have done a subject in 2006, another in 2007, both band 6, so will they count?

Anyone answering, what's your source of information for your answer? Board of studies? someone you know who got a premiers award?

thanks alot,
s. king
yes. you're fine.

Tavleen

HSC
of course they will count- u can do subjects up to 5 yrs before and they still count- but if u do a subject twice- the second time u do it counts

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
Apparently this year they might not even have the ceremony because it was always more of a Bob Carr thing. My friend is so pissed off because she wants the trophy (not the glory - just that hunk of glass).

partelephant

Monkey on a Rock
HSC
Yeah they're not gonna have the ceremony this year; I assumed they'd still be giving out the crappy glass thing but maybe I was mistaken.

Just a point of interest - can you still get the Premier's Award if you don't get band 6 for english i.e. does it have to be the 10 units you count or not.

It doesn't really matter to me cos I managed to pull a ridiculously large cat out of the bag for my exam mark but I'm just wondering...

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
No - doesn't have to include English. As long as you have 10 units (whatever units in whatever subjects), you'll get the now non-existent Premier's Award.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)