All Saints (2 Viewers)

*mel*

damo676767 said:
whats up with charlotte at the moment

is anyone else doubting her lesbianess
I had this argument with my mum the other day. Charlotte is bi. She was married to Vincent and she got pregnant to Jack... and now she's attracted to Peter Phelps (whatever his name is on the show). She also had a relationship with a woman, so evidently she is bi-sexual.

Glenn198718

i watch every tuesday i am not working or i tape it i guess. i like watching and i like dan. I think that dan and jess should hook up and i like the boss of the ward i forget his name i think he is a crack up when he gets in his moods and tells off other people in other departments in the hospital because they are taking too long....

damo676767

HSC
Glenn198718 said:
i watch every tuesday i am not working or i tape it i guess. i like watching and i like dan. I think that dan and jess should hook up and i like the boss of the ward i forget his name i think he is a crack up when he gets in his moods and tells off other people in other departments in the hospital because they are taking too long....
dan and jess can't hook up

what about stuart, jess can't and wont do that to him

and frank gets in one of his moods? he dosent get of of that mood

emskis

**MeL**88 said:
Yeah Terri and Mitch were so cool. But you know what? I didn't really think there was THAT much of a difference when Terri finally left. I reckon the producers did that really well... like they phased her out and no one really noticed. Or maybe that was just me :rolleyes: Just coz people were saying how All Saints wouldn't be the same without her, but I reckon it's fine.
i didn't notice when she left either, but it was so sad when mitch died!!

i think that dan is a legend! bloddy funny, and he should hook up with jess also...

and i think jack is damn fine!! see him in the tie last night??? to die for!!! LOL!!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Jack is definitely more hot as a surgeon... for some reason.
and looks like Charlotte's bi ? :/

*mel*

emskis said:
i didn't notice when she left either, but it was so sad when mitch died!!

i think that dan is a legend! bloddy funny, and he should hook up with jess also...

and i think jack is damn fine!! see him in the tie last night??? to die for!!! LOL!!
Yeah Mitch going was sadder than Terri going! And hell yeah Dan and Jess should hook up! But knowing TV... they're gonna drag it out. You know, there will be moments when it looks like they're going to kiss but then something will stop them or something like that.

SiReN

HSC
wooo love this show, i thought i was the only one besides some mothers i know who watch it lol
been watching since it started -yes i agree Dan & jess GET TOGETHERR already, there has been many good opportunities for this to happen!
what the hell with Charlotte? she is really pissing me off at the moment so bloody moody and like what "team" is she on?
i actually like Vincent & Cate together..
Jack the spunk is soo naive :rolleyes: very cute though

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Am I like the only guy who watches it?
I have watched this religiously since the first epeisode - although the later episodes have kind of - taken too loooonnnggg.
The characters are well built now
I love frank and his little angry fits esp. also how his ex-wife is the head of the hospital and no one knows about it - so many secrets - i wonder if that will ever get out. Frank = the fat controller lol
Remember when the show used to be all medical drama. It has slowly evolved into medical/personal now - that's pretty cool.

I'll miss Mitch, but no i didn not cry ...

Glenn198718

**MeL**88 said:
Yeah Mitch going was sadder than Terri going! And hell yeah Dan and Jess should hook up! But knowing TV... they're gonna drag it out. You know, there will be moments when it looks like they're going to kiss but then something will stop them or something like that.
The dan and jess situation could get alot closer now and something might happen soon because jess is moving in with dan as his flat mate but i dont think it will be like that or i hope its not. You can so see that it is going to happen soon. I think they should of hooked up ages ago thats my opinion

Glenn198718

did anyone watch tonights show who was frank talking to in the bar right at the end i have never seen her before in my life. and how disgusting was the intestines coming out of that guys something i was about to throw up it was that bad.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
tonights show wasn't as disapointing as the last few shows however, the doctor with gall stones - what a phallac joke - his groaning and moaning sounded like somethign else ;)

the new nurse woman is a bitch for sure

the little frank saga moment thing at the end was quite different - a new character to replace the one being killed off next week?

Glenn198718

i thought that was a bit weird for frank going to a jazz club ay and i cant believe nelsen asked frank to be his best man ay that was a shock for me.

New bitch taking over nelsens job is already a bitch and taking credit for things she didnt even do like those notes ay.

*mel*

Ok I really need to complain. Obviously it's going to be Kerry that gets murdered next week, because I read in the TV week that she doesn't show up to the wedding. Poor Nelson. Why do they always have to make bad stuff happen to him? I liked it that he has someone that makes him happy.

And what the hell was up with this new doctor guy? He just completely didn't make sense throughout the episode, especially when he walked into that room where Charlotte was and said "I didn't know anyone would be here". It was just weird.

I reckon it was cute that Nelson asked Frank to be his best man. Too bad the day's gonna end in tragedy. Grrr.

Glenn198718

yeah didnt know that nelson is a good character and i like him but if that is whats going to happen i feel sorry for him and another thing that new doctor guy is a bit of a sleeze i think he couldnt get charlotte so he went to vincents X and tried with her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)