all things pandora. (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
referring to bracelets, what is your favourite bead you've got, what was it for and why is it your favourite? i love hearing the stories behind some of the beads.

my favourite is an angel mum bought me to represent my little brother.

my funniest is from my neighbour/mum's best friend who have me a 'happy chick' [cute little bird bead] for when i'm not being 'grumpy cow'. the explanation to which she gave the jeweller. she thought she was hilarious =pp.

HSC
hey guys check out my bracelet, i spent $1000 on its little beads to express my individuality

and the best part is that it looks just like everyone elses one!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i think they're clunky piece of shit, to be perfectly honest. i dont care about individuality, because when i buy shit from a jewelery store i know that they've sold the exact same item to 10 other people

but i just think pandora looks like AIDS

PattieBoi

HSC
i think they're clunky piece of shit, to be perfectly honest. i dont care about individuality, because when i buy shit from a jewelery store i know that they've sold the exact same item to 10 other people

but i just think pandora looks like AIDS
:eek:

What does AIDS look like?

enthused

HSC
before last years hsc my mum was telling me how much she liked pandoras and i was like, yeah they're alright...a few days before my hsc started mum bought me a pandoras bracelet and necklace...

a few more months later mum asked why i never wore it

...i dont like them

:s

Skeeta

HSC
My mum bought one years ago. They're not for me - too much of a waste of money. If I am going to spend $1000's on a necklace or a bracelet (and thats seriously what they can end up costing) its going to go to something I'm going to wear for the rest of my life.

Then again, it HAS made gift buying for my mum incredibly easy

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i got one for my 18th
i only get given beads that mean something, was the deal. i got a silver grad cap for highschool gra and ill get a gold one for uni, the like
i have a little boy and girl from my boyfriend which is us
i got a car from mum when i bought my new car
etc etc.
landmark beads
though i do like the muranos. i will probably give in an buy a green or purple one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)