• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

all-time favourite song(s) (2 Viewers)

HSC
bootylicious said:
ummm...... well off the top of my head its:
- get low -lil jon
- lovers and friends - usher, ludacris, lil jon
- hero - mariah carey
- toy soldier & mockingbird - eminem
- soldier & girl - destinys child

if i think of any more, i'll post it!!!

i love supre too

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Hey ppl , i dont know if this topic has been posted before, just wondering what ur all time fav song is?:cool:
Off the top of my head all I can think of is:
If You Leave - Nada Surf (OMD ripoff)
Can We Still Be Friends - Todd Rungren or w/ever the fuck his name is
I'll Never Forget You - Mariah Carey
Remember Me This Way - Jordan Hill
Hold On - Mary Beth Mirzasomething

psh ... that's my playlist for the day ... I guess it don't take a brain to know that I'm not in a fucking good mood today

HSC
bootylicious said:
im a blood!!! my mans tag is KVT............... why do u wanna know????

my point is UR A FKN POSER AND U SHOULD DIE THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS CRIPS AND BLOODS IN AUSTRALIA YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN THIS IS NOT AMERICA, TELL UR BF THAT HE IS NOT A MAN BUT A LITTLE CHILD RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO FIT IN BY POINTLESS GRAFFITI, YOU ARE A WIGGA, MALIBUS MOST WANTED IS MAKING FUN OF PPL LIKE U AND UR BF

sorry but its people like you that give rap fans a bad name

thats all
kthnxbai

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Off the top of my head all I can think of is:
If You Leave - Nada Surf (OMD ripoff)
Can We Still Be Friends - Todd Rungren or w/ever the fuck his name is
I'll Never Forget You - Mariah Carey
Remember Me This Way - Jordan Hill
Hold On - Mary Beth Mirzasomething

psh ... that's my playlist for the day ... I guess it don't take a brain to know that I'm not in a fucking good mood today

the same goes for you, be proud you don't live in the ghetto

bootylicious

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
my point is UR A FKN POSER AND U SHOULD DIE THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS CRIPS AND BLOODS IN AUSTRALIA YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN THIS IS NOT AMERICA, TELL UR BF THAT HE IS NOT A MAN BUT A LITTLE CHILD RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO FIT IN BY POINTLESS GRAFFITI, YOU ARE A WIGGA, MALIBUS MOST WANTED IS MAKING FUN OF PPL LIKE U AND UR BF

sorry but its people like you that give rap fans a bad name

thats all
kthnxbai
well i was talking about the one that was going on between the islanders!!! its not like im fully into it, i just prefer the bloods to the crips!!! if u were an islanda, u would know wat im talking about!!!

u don't even know who my man is!!! seriously if he saw this he would hunt u down, and beat the shit outta u!!!

HSC
bootylicious said:
well i was talking about the one that was going on between the islanders!!! its not like im fully into it, i just prefer the bloods to the crips!!! if u were an islanda, u would know wat im talking about!!!

why do you prefer the bloods to the crips? they make better songs? lol

if i were an 'islanda' i wouldn't go around disgracing me people by thinking im in an african-american gang and being a fkn poser.

bootylicious said:
u don't even know who my man is!!! seriously if he saw this he would hunt u down, and beat the shit outta u!!!

that's a really unintelligent comment, saying 'i don't know your man' but still making a presumption 'he would beat the shit outta u' about me, when you don't know me either hmmm fkn bimbo

so do you actually know anything about the genre and the culture that you and your 'man' and all the other 'crips and blood islandaz and lebs' are imitating?

bootylicious

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
that's a really unintelligent comment, saying 'i don't know your man' but still making a presumption 'he would beat the shit outta u' about me, when you don't know me either hmmm fkn bimbo

so do you actually know anything about the genre and the culture that you and your 'man' and all the other 'crips and blood islandaz and lebs' are imitating?
im not a "fkn bimbo", u fucknut!!

why the heck r u bringing lebs into this for??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)