All Year 11s doing 2U MATHS, BILOGY, GEOGRAPHY, LEGAL STUDIES, SOCIETY AND CULTURE... (1 Viewer)

3Lachlan2

HSC
What textbooks are you usig at school/at home and what would you recommend for study guides? All comments welcome, if you know something, comment :)

3Lachlan2

HSC
Re: All Year 11s doing 2U MATHS, BILOGY, GEOGRAPHY, LEGAL STUDIES, SOCIETY AND CULTUR

To the many ppl who viewed this and didnt leave a comment, stop it.

Anyone who views this page should leave something...... Anything!

EDIT: My deepest sorrow if this offended anyone :l

Last edited:

spakfilla

HSC
Re: All Year 11s doing 2U MATHS, BILOGY, GEOGRAPHY, LEGAL STUDIES, SOCIETY AND CULTUR

Cambridge, Fitzpatrick for maths

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Mate, people view to see if its something they can do, if they can they'll reply, if they cant they wont, Also people who are not registered also view this website just to browse, dont expect everyone to leave a comment, it will only happen if they think they should.

OP: Maths = Cambridge, Fitzpatrick

thats all.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Also if there's Jacaranda for bio use it, if not use a similar book to these: Bio in Context or Conquering Biology.

Sammy2011

HSC

Don't expect everyone to comment. You said that if someone knows something, they should comment.

Not everyone does Biology, Geography, Legal Studies and Society and Culture, or even Math.

I happen to only take 2 unit Math from those subjects, but as I don't know the quality of textbooks, I won't reply.

See the logic?

you -nG-

HSC

Then why come to the topic :D

For biology there is a Jacaranda textbook, which i can't recall the name of...and for maths i suggest using Mathsonline.com , better then a textbook

Sammy2011

HSC

He called for all year 11's doing 2 unit Math....I'm one of them. Only after did he ask for help with Textbooks...

3Lachlan2

HSC

Cambridge, Fitzpatrick for maths
that seems to be the answer for maths, i have cambridge, whats so good about fitzpatrick?

3Lachlan2

HSC

Mate, people view to see if its something they can do, if they can they'll reply, if they cant they wont, Also people who are not registered also view this website just to browse, dont expect everyone to leave a comment, it will only happen if they think they should.

OP: Maths = Cambridge, Fitzpatrick

thats all.
you have a point, but your actually contradicting yourself, you shouldnt have commented as the person above said the same. you should have agreed with them and not waste a good comment. if u have anything to add then your welcome, otherwise i proved you wrong ftw. ;P

Memi

HSC
N/A

Well for my 2 Unit Maths, the textbook is so mediocre that it doesn't even deserve a mentioning.
For Biology we use Heinemann(?) Biology, and its decent.

3Lachlan2

HSC

Don't expect everyone to comment. You said that if someone knows something, they should comment.

Not everyone does Biology, Geography, Legal Studies and Society and Culture, or even Math.

I happen to only take 2 unit Math from those subjects, but as I don't know the quality of textbooks, I won't reply.

See the logic?
listen you shouldnt really care if i ask people to comment. its not doing anyone any harm. and you wasted yours and my time by bothering to comment, again a contradicition. i see your point which i will clarify by saying ANYONE WHO HAS SOMETHING *****DECENT***** TO SAY GO AHEAD IF NOT DONT.

3Lachlan2

HSC

He called for all year 11's doing 2 unit Math....I'm one of them. Only after did he ask for help with Textbooks...
Its a way to get you to read what i have to say, theres nothing wrong with that. If you did more helping and less complaining more people would be happier.

EDIT: This is not directed at you Sammy :)

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

you have a point, but your actually contradicting yourself, you shouldnt have commented as the person above said the same. you should have agreed with them and not waste a good comment. if u have anything to add then your welcome, otherwise i proved you wrong ftw. ;P
You have a problem?

No offence, You're just another zazzy of bos.

:spam:

3Lachlan2

HSC

Well for my 2 Unit Maths, the textbook is so mediocre that it doesn't even deserve a mentioning.
For Biology we use Heinemann(?) Biology, and its decent.
We had a pathetic one to begin with too lol... thankfully it changed ftw ;P.
Yeah we use that bio one too.

3Lachlan2

HSC

You have a problem?

No offence, You're just another zazzy of bos.

:spam:
watever gets you out of my page quicker.

3Lachlan2

HSC

Also if there's Jacaranda for bio use it, if not use a similar book to these: Bio in Context or Conquering Biology.
oops i didnt see this comment. this is a good comment. apart from all our bitching, at least we got a good answer.

3Lachlan2

HSC

For biology there is a Jacaranda textbook, which i can't recall the name of...and for maths i suggest using Mathsonline.com , better then a textbook
already know that

3Lachlan2

HSC

Dude shutup, you're making yourself look like an idiot.
not really, but i seem to be annoying you. thats cool ;P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)