All Year 11s doing 2U MATHS, BILOGY, GEOGRAPHY, LEGAL STUDIES, SOCIETY AND CULTURE... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: All Year 11s doing 2U MATHS, BILOGY, GEOGRAPHY, LEGAL STUDIES, SOCIETY AND CULTUR

I think so. Most schools do because, honestly, there really isn't many more decent and modernish textbooks for the maths advanced courses. Most of the modern ones are on general. *sigh*
Because maths is a field where many new discoveries are being made every day which requires regularly updated textbooks. Coroneos is like 30 years old but still one of the best textbooks.

3Lachlan2

HSC
Re: All Year 11s doing 2U MATHS, BILOGY, GEOGRAPHY, LEGAL STUDIES, SOCIETY AND CULTUR

BTW - to all those people who have viewed this thread, i thankyou. hope you gain something from it, srsly.

3Lachlan2

HSC

Because maths is a field where many new discoveries are being made every day which requires regularly updated textbooks. Coroneos is like 30 years old but still one of the best textbooks.
very true, how is Coroneos structured? ive heard about it before too.

HSC
Uni Grad

I've never used it but I've been told it's very similar to Cambridge.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

very true, how is Coroneos structured?
Coroneos is a good book, but very de-motivating, looks really bad.

cazbahkid

HSC

For 2unit maths caringbah high uses maths in focus. we just got the layest edition and it is really good.

alldaybaby

HSC

you have a point, but your actually contradicting yourself, you shouldnt have commented as the person above said the same. you should have agreed with them and not waste a good comment. if u have anything to add then your welcome, otherwise i proved you wrong ftw. ;P

It seems English isn't your strong point, i don't think you understand what a contradiction is, maybe I could recommend a text book for you?

Lauchlan

HSC

For 2unit maths caringbah high uses maths in focus. we just got the layest edition and it is really good.
what edition would that be?

Lauchlan

HSC
Re: Pathetic argument over nothing

It seems English isn't your strong point, i don't think you understand what a contradiction is, maybe I could recommend a text book for you?
It seems to me that when it comes to messages that may be considered over the top, everyone immediately becomes very sensitive. Thats okay, but seriously i might as well rename this thread '3Lachlan2 v. everyone'

You havent addressed the thread. English was never mentioned, and for a good reason. It is too broad a subject and therefore there is not really any good study guides for it. English is about making connections, which you obviously have failed to do.

I recommend you dont respond to this, and as soon as i find a way to delete threads, i shall do so to this waste of space and time.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC

Oooh, 3Lachlan2 is REALLY tough and has a new account.

HARDEN THE FUCK UP KIDDO

xMaFF

HSC

Well, for 2U maths, the school provides us with 'Maths in Focus' textbooks.
I have my own, personal 3U Cambridge book.

- Is Fitzpatrick good?
- Where can I get it?
- Differences from Cambridge? Is is better?

Please and thank you. :)

Oh, and good luck to all Yr. 11's doing half-yearlies. My last one is on this Tuesday! *yay*

Lauchlan

HSC

Oooh, 3Lachlan2 is REALLY tough and has a new account.

HARDEN THE FUCK UP KIDDO
last time i click log out and forget my pass.

i would continue arguing with u but i forgot what it was about. dont worry, i will endeavour to argue less in this account. no promises tho.

Lauchlan

HSC
Re: ???

Well, for 2U maths, the school provides us with 'Maths in Focus' textbooks.
I have my own, personal 3U Cambridge book.

- Is Fitzpatrick good?
- Where can I get it?
- Differences from Cambridge? Is is better?

Please and thank you. :)

Oh, and good luck to all Yr. 11's doing half-yearlies. My last one is on this Tuesday! *yay*
i dont think fitzpatrick is very good, but u havent had the chance to thoroughly go thru it. i think cambridge 2U is good.

haha we dont officially have half-yearlies... and for good reasons.
whats the point in testing about 1 and a half topics in an exam when 5 other assessments are being squeezed into 3 terms?

HSC
Uni Grad

Maths in focus is very good for maths

Although I'm not sure whether they have a 2u textbook
yeah they do have a 2U textbook

but tbh I think the level of questions on the maths in focus textbook are poor and not suitable for the exam...

Lauchlan

HSC

yeah they do have a 2U textbook

but tbh I think the level of questions on the maths in focus textbook are poor and not suitable for the exam...
what else would u suggest, then?

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC

i wouldnt suggest buying textbooks for prelim.

Lauchlan

HSC

Coroneos is a good book, but very de-motivating, looks really bad.
is it better than cambridge?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)