AlleyCat's awesome vintage sale (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Attention fashionable bosers.

I am selling most of my clothes at Rozelle markets this Sunday (9-4) to make some cash for my upcoming trip to Europe and India.

As some of you may know, I am and always have been a shopaholic with a taste for the finer things, and thus I have many unique and beautiful items to sell, at really good prices.

Lots of pretty vintage and new dresses, a few coats, lots of knits and tops from kookai/country road/saba etc, pants, skirts, some cute costume jewelry, a few pairs of shoes, and some higher end clothing as well.

Come and buy my stuff, it's all fab, and it's all going cheap.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Posting to make thread moar popular.

yo A, thought of eBaying some shite?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
yeah i might keep some stuff to ebay but i don't know if i can be bothered.

Like, most of the stuff i'll just sell for around $5-15 and then the designer pieces i'll just put a higher price tag on. anyone who comes around who can spot a good deal on good clothes (eg last season's lover for about $70) then i'll just keep it and ebay it. same deal to me, it's all money.

Plus, i'm leaving for Rome Friday week, so the quicker the better. I'm not going to sell my good things for nothing though, I have my pride...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Tulipa said:
:eek:

Erm. What size are you again? Shoe size?

I have monies to burn :)
I am size 8-10 (mostly 10's though) in dress size and a size 7 in shoes.

...come and visit me anyway, bitch, and look at the other stalls, there are millions!
(mine will be the best by FAR however.)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Damn I thought you were a 6 too.

I shall though, I was wandering around Pitt St in dismay on my lunch break the other day. Everything is shit and expensive.

EDIT: Actually I don't know if I can make it.... What do you have in an 8?

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Um, i'm still going through my stuff and working out what I can part with but there is a really nice red Morrisey halterneck that is a size 1, a gorgeous black satin minidress that I wore to my year 10 formal (small size 8), a pretty floral chiffon review dress (size 10, but i had it tailored so i think it is an 8 now) and a baby pink mini satin museum dress that might fit (i'm too booby for it, but LOVE it)

I also have a few pairs of jeans that I am too big for (one grey lee skinnies and one indigo blue cult bootleg).

...most of my tops are size 8s, it depends whether you want tanks, long sleeve tops or dressy ones.

and some jumpers i think.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
AlleyCat said:
Um, i'm still going through my stuff and working out what I can part with but there is a really nice red Morrisey halterneck that is a size 1, a gorgeous black satin minidress that I wore to my year 10 formal (small size 8), a pretty floral chiffon review dress (size 10, but i had it tailored so i think it is an 8 now) and a baby pink mini satin museum dress that might fit (i'm too booby for it, but LOVE it)

I also have a few pairs of jeans that I am too big for (one grey lee skinnies and one indigo blue cult bootleg).

...most of my tops are size 8s, it depends whether you want tanks, long sleeve tops or dressy ones.

and some jumpers i think.
Clear out your inbox plz :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
done.

come with me, matt. rob a bank or sommat, and come to rome, paris, london, india and thailand with me, for 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK I'M SO HAPPY!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
rabble rabble..i hate you alison!! i wanna go on some massive holiday :( one country would be sexy, let alone 5!! :(

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ATTN!

change in location. it will now be at BONDI BEACH MARKETS from 9-5ish.

meli: i had a red and blue tartan shirt dress, but my other friend wants to buy it. i have a karen walker vest thingy but it's a size 12.

...thinking about selling my blue shakuhachi dress with white stars on it, if i do you'll be the first to know.

what else do you like? i have lover loves levi's jeans, i think they're a size 30.

still going through everything, i'm finding all these buried treasures...

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ah i've already got the lover levis :)

can you pull the vest off being too big? or is it meant to be fitted?

and whatever you can throw at me. shakuhachi is good, fleur wood, KW, c&m, dude...whatever! haha <33333

i wish i could come! if only to say herro!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
melimoo said:
ah i've already got the lover levis :)

can you pull the vest off being too big? or is it meant to be fitted?

and whatever you can throw at me. shakuhachi is good, fleur wood, KW, c&m, dude...whatever! haha <33333

i wish i could come! if only to say herro!
ok i'll see what else i have, don't think i'll be parting with my C&M pea coat though...or my pink ball gown lol. (you made me buy that)

i might have some shakuhachi, i have some nice cue stuff and some pretty vintage dresses you might like.

but i have SO many clothes to get through, it's going to take me til saturday night to sort them out.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i made like $500! woo!

i still have some nice things in a size 10. will post details after i have a much needed nap...

might put them on ebay if noone on here wants them.

kaylz

HSC
did you have to pay to set up shop? I've got some stuff to offload, but probably not enough to justify having my own stall. Sick of giving stuff to vinnies for free.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
yeah it was $55 for a stall, go with someone else if you dont have enough stuff... and keep each other company.

its pretty fun, but tiring. it would also probably be better in the warmer months, i was FROZEN.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ok i have a few things left. some are newish, some are vintage.

red morrisey cotton jersey halter dress. size 8-10.
knee length, waisted, low cut, flattering to the bust-line.
simple and elegant.
$30

purple floral silk chiffon review dress. size 10.
slightly below the knee, empire style bodice with halter strap. v supportive.
gorgeous print.
$30

baby pink silk museum (indigo) dress. size 10.
longish mini. tiered, not too fitted, v flattering, beautiful colour.
an old favourite of mine.
$30

black satin "mermaid" review dress. size 8.
used to be knee length, altered to mini length. supportive, slinky, fabulous.
i wore this to my year 10 formal, many happy memories...
$30

white vintage bandage dress. size 12.
cotton mini dress with blue buttons and a fitted waist.
bought in melb at hunter/gatherer.
$15

vintage blue chiffon dress. size 10.
short at front, long at back, floaty, double straps, fitted empire style bodice.
wore this to the melbourne cup last year.
$30

PM me if anyone wants them. be quick cos in a week i'm getting my dad to put them on ebay.

i'm going away on sat arvo so if you havent let me know by the morning, i'll get someone to send it to you, so make sure you put your addess.

i dont know how much postage is, we'll work it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)