Along Came Polly (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Has anyone seen it? I really liked it, thought it was very funny. The rat (sorry, blank) thing was funny!

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I haven't seen it yet, but it looks good. Sometimes the funny things Ben Stiller does annoys the hell outta me.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
lol yeh I haven't seen it either...
Can't wait though!
The trailers are so hilarious!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ididn't expect it to be like it was. i thought it would be more corny. but it was good.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
it was a ferret..!
yeah, had to see it because there wasn't anything else that fitted into our schedule... the previews looked heaps bad, but it was actually really funny.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I enjoyed it. I saw it before I'd seen any trailers for it, and so I went in very open-minded. The trailer I've seen makes it look pretty boring.
The scenes with Sandy in them had me laughing the most, especially in the meeting. And Claude was hilarious too!
I'm not a big Jennifer Aniston fan, and I didn't think she was particularly good. But I thought the other actors were all funny.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I wnated to go see it with my friend, but he wanted to see spy kids 3d instead :(

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
-bump-

i hated this movie. i expected much better from ben stiller. i think that if i 'comedy' has to resort to toilet humour, it just shows how poor it really is.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
it wasnt that bad - it had its funny moments

but yeah its alright - considering i dont really like romatic comedies.

Fry

yeah it was a disappointment from Ben Stiller because usually his movies are very funny like 'Meet the Parents'. i can't wait to watch 'Meet the Fockers'!! funny title..lol

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
yeah it was a disappointment from Ben Stiller because usually his movies are very funny like 'Meet the Parents'. i can't wait to watch 'Meet the Fockers'!! funny title..lol
top point. zoolander is probably my favourite movie, and i think along came polly was such a disappointment in comparison.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Smeh.. There's Something About Mary is by far the best Stiller movie, followed by Meet the Parents. All else very mediocre indeed, Along Came Polly is no exception.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
he does only the 1 type of movies
not true. they are comedies, yes, but that is where the similarities end. they are all uniquely funny (with the exception of along came polly). my favourite is definitely zoolander, then theres something about mary. those two are very different, hence he does more than one type of movie.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i probably think that because i don't like him, or his movies THAT much. they are ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)