Already been in direct talks with university? (1 Viewer)

matthewwinterau

HSC
So I've already had my over-the-phone interview with Charles Sturt about studying a Bachelor of Communication (Media Practice) on-campus (which I applied for early entry or whatever it's called), and have previously discussed that I want to do distance, and he said that if I choose to do distance, I won't have a problem getting in, and if I choose to do on-campus, he wouldn't hesitate giving me an offer.

I've got 4 exams left, and I'm struggling to find the motivation to complete them to my best ability. I feel like I know little, and even doing past papers, I keep having to refer to the markers guideline to get a better idea of even what to write. For example business, my favourite and best subject, practicing business reports and extended responses are becoming a hassle and I can barely do one in one days worth of studying of around 4-5 hours.

Essentially, I am guaranteed a spot in my course unless I bomb out. How do I get the motivation to achieve my best from here?

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Think about a bitch you hate, and who gets jealous of you. Envision the fury, the jealousy all over that bitches face when you tell them you got a 99.99 ATAR. Thats what keeps me going, even though I already have my offer. Or make a deal with mum/dad and say "if I get this specific ATAR, buy me a specific car" or whatevs This is what also keeps me going too. Look, do the best you can so you can sum up your schooling life with this "number", but don't stress or tear yourself about it. Go out, have fun in between your exams, you have accomplished the bloody purpose of the ATAR, but we have like 10 days left man, just push through. Bit more pain, and you'll have 4 months+ off. You won't bomb out, if you tell yourself you won't. Good Luck.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Try - but not till the point where your like fuck it IDGAF.

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Think about a bitch you hate, and who gets jealous of you. Envision the fury, the jealousy all over that bitches face when you tell them you got a 99.99 ATAR. Thats what keeps me going, even though I already have my offer. Or make a deal with mum/dad and say "if I get this specific ATAR, buy me a specific car" or whatevs This is what also keeps me going too. Look, do the best you can so you can sum up your schooling life with this "number", but don't stress or tear yourself about it. Go out, have fun in between your exams, you have accomplished the bloody purpose of the ATAR, but we have like 10 days left man, just push through. Bit more pain, and you'll have 4 months+ off. You won't bomb out, if you tell yourself you won't. Good Luck.
my life

this is what keeps me going

and the car thing too - made me parents take off money i owe them if i get an atar above 95 terheheheheheh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)