Already know their results... (1 Viewer)

Carlito

HSC
Minai said:
UAC officially releases UAI's around 7am on the day, but last year it there was a small window around 1am where you could view them, but that loophole was also closed pretty quickly
i believe someone had just saved a copy of the 2003 post-6am login page and kept that for an entire year and then used that to get the marks early

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
yeah i think xayma could possibly crack 99 but depends on the distribution of the marks across the state

timrie6

HSC
N/A
hek_si_la said:
firstly, i would like to say how much i agree with the people that think brett sham is an attention-seeker. he wanted to get all the publicity and get on tv and the paper. and YES, to someone in the beginning pages, he is very strange... (all the year8 girls are SCARED of him). and he just had to go to the media, and now hes complaining that theyre making him busy?! WTF?! wouldnt it be better if he kept it quiet and boredofstudies didnt get all the negative publicity? and as some articles said, 100 people got their results. they didnt seem to find the need to go blab it out to reporters and at the same time brag about their results and getting UTS scholarship or whatever shit. so yeah.. i think hes just "milking it" like someone else said.

his msn display name: "Autograph, anyone?"
OMFG JUST GET OVER YOURSELF! it wasnt that great whatever u did...

if u werent so attention-seeking and didnt go to the media, perhaps other ppl could find out their scores early too. and i think i remember reading an article where you're quoted as saying its unfair for the other people. so u get ur own scores, then u go tell the media so then the BOS stops it all?

i really dont get why ppl in this thread are admiring him and complimenting him... its just giving him more pleasure, more attention - which he doesnt deserve. if someone deserves credit for finding out scores early, it should be the hacker. and i dont think the hacker would volunteer him/herself.

i just feel that brett's really arrogant and we shouldnt be giving him the positive feedback that hes getting. a lot of people think you're strange already, brett.

im sorry that this post is really poorly written, but i just typed it all out... whatever came into my mind. to admins/mods: don't delete my post please, i was just expressing my opinion.
you are jealous

Archman

HSC
N/A
poloktim said:
People who looked at their results are fucked up mongs who don't know the value of patience. They'll fail in uni because they don't understand that some things are worth waiting for.

The rest of you, get over it. Someone fucked up. I hope the book is thrown at them. Just wait until Friday, honestly. You should not get an apology from the government about receiving your results a few days later than 101 fuckheads. It's not fair, but you're all becoming adults. Life's not fair. Grow a set and get used to it.
I thought one thing about being matural adults is not to be sour and calling them "fucked up mongs" over something which you tell other poeple to be patient about.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
hek_si_la said:
no, not the cops. perhaps shitloads of reporters if u go to them. then you would be complaining of being too busy because of too many messages left on ur fone, the media bothering u. and not realise that u wanted that in the first place. (just joking)
u are so immature. jealousy issues.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
withoutaface said:
Haha yes, that was me, and I'm slightly disappointed by the 92 because I know if I'd read the questions properly I coulda done a fair amount better:/
Damn!! He's the guy who was saying how well he thought he did in 3 unit and 4 unit.....and although 92 is a great mark.....this probably means I got 80 sumthin in 4 unit!!....oh crap!! all these people who got their marks early are really freaking me out by discussing it before we get our results!!

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
Damn!! He's the guy who was saying how well he thought he did in 3 unit and 4 unit.....and although 92 is a great mark.....this probably means I got 80 sumthin in 4 unit!!....oh crap!! all these people who got their marks early are really freaking me out by discussing it before we get our results!!
i know........stop telling us ur marks ppl.......if xayma got 90 in chem........that means im getting abt 80......... :(.....oh well.....

Dropkick

I read how the BOS and the Gov't are saying that we had unauthorised access. My question is, how is it unauthorised if I only used the information that they provided me, to access the results, ie my student number and pin. Surely, by them giving me that information, with the intent being that I use it to access the results, that is some form of authorisation?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Dropkick said:
I read how the BOS and the Gov't are saying that we had unauthorised access. My question is, how is it unauthorised if I only used the information that they provided me, to access the results, ie my student number and pin. Surely, by them giving me that information, with the intent being that I use it to access the results, that is some form of authorisation?
Bos is looking for someone to blame.........they should be looking at themselves.......

hello99999

HSC
Dropkick said:
The bottom line is, it's just dishonest. You knew that you weren't supposed to get the results until tomorrow, you knew that you were doing the wrong thing but you were so impatient that you went ahead and did it anyway. Even if your results were good, you obviously aren't very mature. And you've advertised that fact on national television! Well done.

eez

HSC
N/A
I dont see why there is a fuss about it being wrong (well i kinda do)

but they are our marks, we should have acess to them if its available
if they had already hosted, I dont see the big deal

anyways its just my view

hello99999

HSC
eez said:
I dont see why there is a fuss about it being wrong (well i kinda do)

but they are our marks, we should have acess to them if its available
if they had already hosted, I dont see the big deal

anyways its just my view
there is obviously a reason why they don't let us access them until tomorrow. we are lucky that we are able to access them on the net at all, and dont have to wait for the mail. you're just abusing a privilege

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hello99999 said:
there is obviously a reason why they don't let us access them until tomorrow. we are lucky that we are able to access them on the net at all, and dont have to wait for the mail. you're just abusing a privilege
well i'd like to be aware wat the reason that they "obviously" have is

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
asif, they just set a date when the results are to come out because they know they will have the marks before this date. the fact that they have confirmed them early and have even put them on the website just confirms that they make us wait. now, they should give us our results, they hav no reason 2 hold them back, once these bastards got their marks early, the bos should just give us our results and get on with it, fuken bastards both the bos and these people that got their marks.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)