Already know their results... (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
dafidav said:
i wonder if any body on this forum managed to get their result already?
Im guessing that they did.. the newspapers say that about 100 students found out through a "chat room" (im guessing boredofstudies) and went on.. i dont think anyones actually posted that theyve got them yet though...

cmon someones gotta be out there

Skeeta

HSC
i thought it was a selective school student..

or is sydney boys selective??

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
HAHA at least thats publicity for bored of studies.........more ppl will be coming to check out the "chat room at the centre of the scandal"

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Techie said:
If the chat room was boredofstudies, wouldn't there be a fairly obvious thread somewhere? (unless the mods took it down).
someone deleted it......probably BOS ppl found out n took it down........

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i saw somethin last nite or this morning but i was about 2 fall asleep at the time and didnt really pay attention

tanvi

I know the guy!

The "Brett Sham" that they mentioned did Young Achievers with me...I think he was a bit of a smart cookie, but a little strange (hope he doesn't read this!). Well, that's what I thought anyway!

By the by, he goes to James Ruse. Who would have thought it? :)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
correct me if i'm wrong, reading between the lines, isnt wrx one of the people that got their results??

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Isn't wrx in year 11?

Yingsy what would they do it didnt give them any advantage meaning they shouldn't be stripped of their HSC. A warning at most, any attempt to prosecute will be really bad PR.

dafidav

HSC
i wonder if the board of studies will make a public apology like that mentioned in the article

Skeeta

HSC
townie said:
correct me if i'm wrong, reading between the lines, isnt wrx one of the people that got their results??
haha dont worry i made that mistake too.. He is in year 11 this year though so no HSC results for him!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Prosecution would probably end up in a lot of legally hard to define and arguable issues, particularly because of the rather benign methods involved, not outright "cracking into the server with bare hands, gaining access to passwords, sleeping with system admins" that sort of thing :p

If BOS moved against the students, you would have a massive public backlash. If results are withheld, there would be a massive public backlash.

Skeeta

HSC
dafidav said:
i wonder if the board of studies will make a public apology like that mentioned in the article
what did they have to apologise for??

Skeeta

HSC
i guess they could press charges but my guess is there is alot of loopholes.. what they did, didnt really hurt anyone or rob anyone of anything

Carlito

HSC
It was on the channel 10 news. They didnt say what other site they were linked in from though.

I got my UAI a few hours early.. something like 2am from memory

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yingisy said:
so basically they can't do anything to the students?
why?..did YOU do something? you seem a bit worried about what'll happen to those caught..

edit:..and your hypothetical question..hmm :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)