• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Alternate entries into a uni (beside IPT/transfers) (2 Viewers)

enoilgam

HSC
dont listen to this brother thats how you end up as a marine biologist making 50k a year
Tell me you are in High School without telling me you are in High School. I had a mate do a Business degree with me, he went down the accounting route and he was getting top grades. He lasted less than 6 months as an accountant and he became a pre-school teacher. He is living his best life and he isn't doing too bad either (him and his wife just bought a house in the Inner West). The whole idea that marks = better degree = better job = better life is overly simplistic. I mean, it can, but not always.

Life is all about balance and solely focusing on career/making money isn't going to balance the scales. You need balance across all aspects of life (health, relationships, mindset, finance etc). You spend around a third of your life at work and if you hate it that will adversely impact the other aspects of life.

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
thats why your broke id put the money in my pocket and let the bloke in
No. the one processing your money doesn't have the power to get you in. It's the committee that has the power, and you are unlikely to be able to meet them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)