Alternative Entry (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
MATURE AGE STUDENT

- Ok how does this work?

At UTS i heard 20 years and over, your "classified" as an mature age student, can someone please explain what things you need

Thanks in advance

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
i'm not exactly sure my [mature aged] friend was saying something about being over 22 or 24 or something .. and if you've already done a course you're instantly mature aged.

FLR-IT

wats happens if u've completed a degree and want to go for another bachelors, does the uni accept u right away? or do u have to meet a certain criteria

Kittycat

HSC
I think you have tp meet other criterias as well. Normally an interview and a questionaire

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by FLR-IT
wats happens if u've completed a degree and want to go for another bachelors, does the uni accept u right away? or do u have to meet a certain criteria
no they don't accept you right away, you usually have to write a personal statement about why you want to do the degree, send in a portfolio (for things like fine arts, design), questionnaire and interview in some cases.

it's generally easier to get in as a mature age student though, as UAI does not count- only your academic transcript from your last degree does.

FLR-IT

so pretty much good marks will often get u in, if they refer to academic transcripts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)