• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Alternative Entry (1 Viewer)

mlahoud

hey
i recently recieved my uai of 72.70 (not very happy but oh well) and i was wondering if there are any alternative ways of getting into a course with a higher cut-off then my uai. I did the STAT/RET and got 70 so thats pretty much useless. I heard about UniTrack but am not too sure on how that works.
my first preference was B Design (Visual Communication) @ Penrith which had a cut off of 80.2 this year i think. Is the another course i can do and transfer to visual communications later on? at the moment im contemplating just doing an IT course that i can get into with my uai but my heart was really set on visual communication so im kinda confused... any ideas on what i should do?

thanks in advance for any comments/advice

klh

HSC
unitrack is a pathway where you do 2 units for a semester full fee paying mode. it helps you gain entry only if you do well in those 2 units as there marks will form a gpa and give you an alternative pathway.

mlahoud

i think the best way to go would be doing a course i got the marks for and just try n get above credit average in the first then transfer.. thanks for the tips

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)