Am considering changing what my major work is... (1 Viewer)

bella.jane

HSC
Hi all,

I am considering changing what I am doing for my major work. Originally I was looking at doing a critical response, but then decided to write a short story based on people's lives. Now that I have had time to digest what that means, and the realisation that the ending is likely to be a major anti-climax, I am considering changing back to a Critical response.

Has anyone done this?? Does anyone know if it is allowed????? Are there any complications if I do change it???

Many Thanks

Bella

LordPc

HSC
you can change at any time you wish.

however if you want to change you should do it soon. Ive known some people who are crazy good at english who have got great marks even though they have changed thier entire MW very late.

but they were crazy good at english. so you can change, but you will have to work very hard to get it all done in time to a reasonable quality. however you should also factor in how much work you have dont currently. if you have done little, then changing wouldnt be that hard as you dont have much to catch up on

but discuss with your teacher. if you want to change you will have to go gun ho from now on, no time to think for a week about an idea, gotta get moving now

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Mmm, i agree.
If you're going to change, make your mind up.
Only a few months till the submission, so try and make a decision now, and get to work straight away.

beve

Jesus
HSC
Hi all,

I am considering changing what I am doing for my major work. Originally I was looking at doing a critical response, but then decided to write a short story based on people's lives. Now that I have had time to digest what that means, and the realisation that the ending is likely to be a major anti-climax, I am considering changing back to a Critical response.

Has anyone done this?? Does anyone know if it is allowed????? Are there any complications if I do change it???

Many Thanks

Bella
Last girl that did it at my school changed with 4 weeks until the hand in date; and she got 48. Have fun doing all the work, though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)