am i analyzing this too much? (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
peepee said:
dude, where the hell do you get this stuff from??
lol
peepee my friend...I really don't know where these stuff comes from....it's just whatever comes from my brain at the time when i'm thinking on that topic....
why??

peepee

loser.
HSC
SipSip said:
peepee my friend...I really don't know where these stuff comes from....it's just whatever comes from my brain at the time when i'm thinking on that topic....
why??
as i just explained to you over msn, you just say what every girl wants to hear :)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
peepee said:
as i just explained to you over msn, you just say what every girl wants to hear :)
It's just what comes to mind i guess, and it will probably be true for most of the people who really treasure the relationship that they have. I mean it's not always girls who over-read. But i guess what you said about me were compliments, so thank you :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i reckon you've over-analysed too...but i don't think it meant anything like he was trying to brush you off....you said "talk to you later" so i reckon his "cya" is just acknowledging that and is sorta saying "yep ok..will do"...i dunno...maybe i'm reading too much into it! lol! i'm sure everythings cool...i hope you guys can stay friends or whatever it is you want from the relationship..

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
If you need to ask, yes

The same rule applies to the "do I look fat in this question"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)