Am i behind ??? (1 Viewer)

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering where you were all up to in your MDP cos I feel that I’m behind! I haven’t begun costruction of my jewellery and it feels like I’ve been working on my folio for years!!! so where are you all up to?

freaked

HSC
If you start your jewellery soon you will be fine, especially as you have been working on your folio.
My folio hasn't been started and I only picked my project last week. so now I am researching, then I have to design and finally start.
I doubt you have too much to worry about

Mufasa

Ive finished the first sections of the folio and have just started making prototypes, you better start soon though cause half yearlies and other assessments are starting to get in the way.

niteshade1312

HSC
Actually if you are on prototypes you are doing a really good job. Depends when you started and all. Like I started my project last year and I will start construction in Term 2. I've had a huge research section, but then again my portfolio is very up to date. Otherwise you are doing a great job. You can never be behind, unless you feel you are going to start cramming at the last minite and you dont want a terrible effort!

X

xeuyrawp

freaked said:
If you start your jewellery soon you will be fine, especially as you have been working on your folio.
My folio hasn't been started and I only picked my project last week. so now I am researching, then I have to design and finally start.
I doubt you have too much to worry about
Didn't your teacher have an assesment of your Folio already?

chamelia

HSC
Your up to about the same as me, and I think I'm goign alright so you are too. Just be consistent in working now and it'll get done on time.

niteshade1312

HSC
I just had a dt day at school and will be able to start my actual product, next week. Like I've already done all this computer stuff for the product, but ill be able to cut wood next week! YAYAYAYA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)